Saleen S7 pulled over on the 90

[quote=“speedped79,post:17,topic:38536"”]

what vehicles do you own and what is your location?

[/quote]

im pretty sure some where better then one of the poorest spots in buffalo that you call home and most likly better then a v6 marro ( just about anything is better then a rs marro)

its not a v6 dum dum 305 soon to be either a 350 or 383 and its gotten me lots o ass and good times and rwd owns fwd

ahaha good luck with that

[quote=“speedped79,post:22,topic:38536"”]

its not a v6 dum dum 305 soon to be either a 350 or 383 and its gotten me lots o ass and good times and rwd owns fwd

[/quote]

Sweet. South Buffalo girls willing to fuck to avoid taking the bus.

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:23,topic:38536"”]

ahaha good luck with that

[/quote]

so do you work at a tops store or at the warehouse?

[quote=“Dlucas,post:24,topic:38536"”]

Sweet. South Buffalo girls willing to fuck to avoid taking the bus.

[/quote]

west seneca ones do anything for beer

[quote=“speedped79,post:26,topic:38536"”]

west seneca ones do anything for beer

[/quote]

Quality > Quantity.

I’m not even going to have this discussion. I’m going for a drive in my OBDII vehicle.

ok im done lol all the threads i argue in turn into like 50 pages long lmao

[quote=“Dlucas,post:28,topic:38536"”]

I’m not even going to have this discussion. I’m going for a drive in my OBDII vehicle.

[/quote]

my moms cars obdII my winter car is obdI

[quote=“speedped79,post:25,topic:38536"”]

so do you work at a tops store or at the warehouse?

[/quote]

neither … i made it up in the world. i can afford a 07 model car.

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:31,topic:38536"”]

neither … i made it up in the world. i can afford a 07 model car.

[/quote]

thats good, im working on that except i dont want a newer car

ugh. we were all young and like him once. just move on. he made a little joke. i’m not taking either side in the matter, just saying if someone else on the boards did what he did it would have gotten a much different reaction.

back on topic…

LOL, I am surprised it took so long for someone to see it. I was in Detroit yesterday at Saleen Specialty Vehicles inc. to make contacts and go over the car with the factory crew, and to have a “crash course” on this cars’ construction. The car was brought back to Buffalo today. I have to say, I am very impressed with this car, both in its build quality and design- certainly a car I wouldnt mind owning some day.

For reference, it is a Silver 2006 S7 Twin Turbo, brand new.

I think I should add, that factory is quite incredible. The sheer amount of work being done at that level of quality is extremely impressive.

If you happen to know who owns this car, please keep his name off the boards. This car is certainly worth enough money to attract the wrong kind of attention.

PS- He got pulled over because the car has no plates, its on a temporary. (one of many times it got pulled over since Friday morning)

Is his name Jerry?

check my post above please;

“If you happen to know who owns this car, please keep his name off the boards. This car is certainly worth enough money to attract the wrong kind of attention.”

lol

[quote=“Final GTS,post:36,topic:38536"”]

check my post above please;

“If you happen to know who owns this car, please keep his name off the boards. This car is certainly worth enough money to attract the wrong kind of attention.”

[/quote]

:lol: okay.

I hope he/she never drives it then, or parks it unattended. Actually, the safest route would to never register it or allow anyone to see it. Erasing their identity should be the next step.

[quote=“Dlucas,post:38,topic:38536"”]

:lol: okay.

I hope he/she never drives it then, or parks it unattended. Actually, the safest route would to never register it or allow anyone to see it. Erasing their identity should be the next step.

[/quote]

So were you born gay? Or just no one likes you in general?

[quote=“Gus,post:39,topic:38536"”]

So were you born gay? Or just no one likes you in general?

[/quote]

Gay? Maybe. Certainly people like me though.