Saxonburg Cruise 7/9

Sunday the 9th is the big cruise, where they shut down main st in Saxonburg. This is usually a pretty nice cruise. They have a couple of DJ’s in different parts of town, plus some oldies group usually performs on a stage. Advertised as running from 3-9, but as is typical cars come and go all day long. Usually a good mixture. My wife and i will prolly take the SAAB and 'Rocco up for a while, since we are only about a mile away or so:)

I’ll be there

Whatcha bringin?

Well that T/A and Fiero are for sale, but i wanna get rid of the T/A most, so I’ll bring that, and my dad might show in the Mach1.

was there from 10:30 till 6:30 i saw a red scrirocco, was that yours?? i was parked over next to citizens bank next to a Camaro with flames

I saw your car, but you weren’t there at the time. Your car is sweet, and when my wife saw me checking it out and saw the for sale signs on it she just started saying “no…no…no babe…no”…:hahano: , she knows me so well. We got there around 1:30, and we parked in that big lot behind the church. My SAAB and "rocco were parked next to each other, and my Rocco had the original window sticker in the passenger side rear window.
Was a pretty good cruise overall, funny thing is that it was supposed to go from 3-9 :bigthumb: