SBC Fuel Pump

In a brilliant move I cracked the fuel pump housing on my car last night.
Any chance someone have a sbc mechanical fuel pump laying around that I could buy?
I’d prefer an aftermarket (Holley/edelbrock/carter) in the 110gph range. I’d really like to fix this today

gotta love that… glad your wife was happy we put the sticker on upside down. :wink:

What about all the friggen damage from the wheel commin off??? who’s payin for that?

Wheel off?

Yeah they are hacks, shoulda gone to a quality place like valvoline LOL

That is a cheap shot

so what happened? and pmed i have a 2 fuel pumps a holley and a stock replacement
the stock ones new the other one has mabe half a summer its off the nova motor im parting

i told you 2 studs were missing before i broke the third.

how do you break wheel studs? i have yet to break one and have been working at a dealership and at a shop for 2 years now, and have top of the line impact as well

You must be a master tech then!

:facepalm: pauly and i were kidding, we did an inspection on his wife’s vehicle and she called jokingly saying the wheel fell off, and then thanked us for cleaning the glass and installing the sticker strait. the sarcasm thickened when i said it already had broken lugs when the inspection was performed b/c we all know they ideally should not be missing to pass :wink:

back on topic, you get a pump yet?

Yes- Mike@Jancen had a 120 carter was in by noon on sat. Just in time for the rain and shitty weather.

The thing with my wife is that she is friggin anal about her camaro. 91 RS with 23,000 that we bought brand new in 91. As soon as i pulled into the garage from Blackforest inspecting it she ran out the door to look and see if the sticker was crooked. To her amazement/delight it was straight as an arrow. She was sooo thrilled she wanted to call Jason/Zac and thank them. I told her to tell them the wheel fell off just to give them shit. Most places you take a car into to be inspected just put the sticker on and dont worry about placement too much- Jason took his time to make sure it looked good (without asking him too). I know it seams trivial and shit (placement of the sticker), but its the little details that show how professional a shop is. Thanks again to Black Forrest (Jason/Zac) they are a place that actually gives a shit and acts professional. There isnt a shop from here to Geneva NY that i havent been into (most I wouldnt let touch/ service my wifes car)- this one’s a keeper

lol. im anal about the sticker too

it’s SO easy to take the extra minute to get a micro-fiber towel and some glass cleaner to get it nice and clean after scraping it while the antique of a computer dials in via the Tele-graph system with the pre-multi plexing cable hand laid all the way to alabany and slowly prints out on the high end Lexmark printer. :wink: did jason put a couple tabs of scotch tape on it? b/c every single one falls off sadly no matter how clean and neat you are. that car sure is a sweetheart, it’s hard to get me excited over an F-body but that’s certainly a nice example of an unmolested one.