SCC Edmonton officially moved to Sunday Sept 17

SCC Edmonton officially moved to Sunday Sept 17

Due to the high percentage chance of rain, we are moving SCC to Sunday official now.

For more info please www.streetcarchallenge.ca

good choice actually …one more day to prepare

one more day to practice on starts!!! maybe ill have enough time to put extra few stickers to get more power, maybe even a fart can ehxaust!! :vom:

I will be there… I have never raced at the track though so Im kinda scared…

good, now everyone get to lethbridge for drifting on saturday :lol:

oh there will be drifting too bad it will be on the drag track …

between me and you, scott :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha choku-dori down the strip FTW!

so, is this thing going forsure sunday? or is there a chance its getting cancelled on sunday too?

pretty sure its on sunday for sure, since we are not supposed to see rain.

its going to be ugly either way …frick

cold weather should = quicker 1/4 mile times though.

More power for the turbo guys!

cold track = crappy hole shot/launch

I am still on the side of the fence that think there wotn be a SCC and if ther eis it willbe crap and everyone will bitch abtou it liek they did last year :anal

well, im going rain or shine, and i wont be bitching, im used to living in a hicktown. never really been to a car show/drag/drift/auto x event.

I hope it doesn’t get cancelled or anything stupid. I’m leaving tomorrow morning for Edmonton at like 6 AM. Seeing as how my computer is fried I’m at the Library right now checking NECC. So if there is a change like it gets cancelled or something could someone phone ore text me? 780-209-1442. I’m not able to come on and check so I’m leaving tomorrow bright and early if I don’t hear otherwise.

cancelled :grrr