Scrubs Fans???

Scrubs fan here, try to watch it as often as possible

Dr. Cox is my fav character, but the show is great. never a let down.

By far, the funniest character, I love the show, never bought a season DVD though, that 70’s show FTW.

Best show I’ve ever seen. Absolutely love it.

And yes, ABC will be doing an 8th season for them, I can not wait.

Its a close 2nd to Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Anyone who doesnt find scrubs funny doesnt know funny.

LOVE. that. show.

Its too easy to say but JD is probably my favorite character only because I get the most laughs out of his interactions but I would being that he is the star. His relationship to every character is just so funny and diverse.

phuck that! Bob Kelso FTW!

whose got 2 thumbs and doesn’t give a crap? Bob Kelso!

EXACTLY!

I love this show, its so good. Dex and I sit on the couch and cry to really sad episodes…

Not really…maybe we do…fggts…

Scrubs is my second favorite TV show right under Top Gear. I have every episode on my computer up until the writers strike. I actually can’t pick which character is my favorite but I can say Todd is my least favorite. Show can do without him.

werd, i <3 the show and elliot’s occasional sluttiness

While not my favorite, I cant agree with that, he has his niche.

great show, but i hear they are going to screw it up. ABC has it for one season, then JD is leaving the show. They are thinking about keeping it going then.

HOW?!

bump bump for new season starting tonight… on abc.

I’m looking forward to it…Courtney Cox will be on the first few…

I read an article about this season. A little disappointed. Said the producers wanted to make sure that there was more about jd growing, relationship and less campiness. I don’t really need any heavy handed messaging in my sitcom. We’ll see what they do with it tonight.

It’s a pretty good show, but I got into it in the second last season. Glad to see it’s back.

Steak Night!