Nip/Tuck

I guess I can be :gay2: for a little bit…

Anyone been following the series?

The poontang alone makes it worth while…

Good thing I didn’t shut it off in the first 5 minutes of the season prem. cause it got pretty good after that.

Tuesday nights @ 10 on F/X …

It really is a good show. I got hooked in the 2nd season, after it ended, we rented the 1st season.

Kimber = teh hotnes

caught it a couple of times last year… when they started doing shit like the evil nun, i stopped watching.

:gay2: IMO

eh…

see line 3 for reason to watch.

:tup:

its super good, i’ve been watching it since the series premier.

it has gotten pretty weird/gay in the past couple seasons.

this whole slasher thing is getting out of hand.

season 1 is the best. lasty season with all the drama, and contorversy kinda made it like a soap opera.

its very soap opera ish… but I just wanna see who the fucking carver is.

I think its Julia

So shes usign a strap on to rape her victims??

I think it’s the new guy they hired. I’ve been following this show since the series premiere a couple years ago, I love it. The first season was so far the best, last season was ok, but got pretty deep into things. By the looks of it, this season isn’t going to be good at all, come on, surgery on gorillas and fat chicks stuck to couches. But we will see, I’ll keep watching.

i dont know anything about the slasher you guys are all talking about… but kimber is stupid hot. if you didnt know, here is an example or two:

http://www.shellyandbrian.homestead.com/files/Carlson2.JPG
http://heavenlycelebrities.com/Pics/kelly_carlson/images/kelly_carlson07_jpg.jpg

:word:

:tspry:

And she gets naked every episode.

fuck network TV, move that bitch to HBO or Skin-a-Max I want to SEE BOOBIES

Great show…haven’t followed it lately but seen every episode in the first season.

lol…

this show basically uses pasties… its so sweet. And there are 10 more just like her.
Tues night there was a 3some with her and some other chick

three-ways are the new black

watched it ever since season one… i love watching it, was a good season prem. as well :tup:

TTT, this is the best show ever,

I TOLD YOU! Now go change your major :slight_smile:

HAHAHAHHAHA

Yeah… but getting some action while its on > *

:snky: I don’t know nothin about that though

word, little Christian/Kimber role play

OMFG!!!

What a sweet episode…