The Walking Dead

This looks like it’s going to be reallly good. There’s a few videos on that page.

Finally seems like someone is going to do the zombie theme right.

I’ll give it a shot.

Sick, I like it.

Breaking bad is pretty legit on AMC and this is supposed to be way more intense, they are really stepping up their game. Still won’t top mad men though

Has anybody been watching this? So, far it’s a great show.

I watched the first episode and thought it was pretty awesome! Sure, there’s a few spots where you think “yeah, right…” but, it’s a zombie show!

I didn’t get a chance to watch the 2nd episode yet, but I have it DVR’d and ready :slight_smile: I’m thoroughly anticipating it…

I’ve watched them, pretty good so far.

I really liked both episodes so far.

I just started this week. :tup:

It has been good so far and they already picked up the second season.

and now i have something to do at work today :slight_smile:

It’s only on it’s second episode…hopefully you have a short shift lol

7 hour shift. boss comes in for last 2 of it. from 5 hours or nothing to 3. i can deal with that lol. then i can play some battle bears lol

Just watched the 4 minute youtube trailer. Looks really good and seeing the director/producer credits is encouraging because between the two that’s a real good resume. Just downloaded episodes 1 & 2 to check out tonight.

link to both episodes to stream: http://www.casttv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

His wife is a whore.

she is most def a whore!!!

this still isnt as good as east bound and down or breaking bad

I’ve really enjoyed both episodes so far…

but is it me, or does AMC HD quality really blow on this show? Shit, the commercials seem like 2x better quality than the show. Anyone else notice this?

where can i watch the second one? got it…

I hope that other cop and his wife get ate up.

This show isn’t really that great.

I certainly gave it a shot, but I think there is a reason it is on AMC.