Sons Of Anarchy

anyone else love this show?

drugs, bikes, violence, whores, guns…

for anyone who wants to catch up

Just finished watching it, theres an encore on now, I def enjoy it.

I was going to post something up. This is the only show I watch weekly, other than that I catch what I can

I just started watching it. What’s the deal with “Sam Crow”? I missed the 1st few episodes.

i watched one episode and i liked it…but didnt watch more because i hate getting into shows in the middle of them…

thanks for the link :tup:

so new shows air weds nights?

Great show. It’s definitely one that you should start watching from the start of the season.

I’m into it. It rocks

Sam Crow is the guy who started the club and Jacks father.

Yeah I watch them on hulu

Any show that has a scene involving cutting off a molester’s balls is alright by me

yea this show is awsome! DVR it every week. I missed the first few episodes though. Did they say how jacks father died?

dammit looks like i caught it at like the 3rd episode too lol

great show though

I can’t get past “married with children” on this show…lol I’ve watched it a few times its not bad.

yea or leila from futurama. I think of her everytime she talks.

I’m a big fan of this show. The end of last nights show had one of the most twisted 15 min I’ve seen on TV. I won’t spoil it, but fuck it was good. Can’t wait to see how the season ends up.

you didn’t watch the shield tuesday night then :X

show is great. watched every episode since it started.

Love this show.

I think its Jax… Choda is the only Jacks in the world. Even in imagination.

Show is cool… Jax is not a good character to play that role… he is not a true hardass… but my wife loves him.

Thats part of the premise. He’s struggling with the clubs path/ future and his involvement with it. If they used some big time hard ass it would be difficult to show the softer side of the character

I was referring to the way they make him dress and act… and walk. The actor is a pretty boy and should not have been cast as a VP in a MC gang… thats silly.

The whole show is silly, and unrealistic, but entertaining. I’ll continue to watch it.