Sons of Anarchy.

So, for those who watch it, what did you think of last nights episode?

interesting start to the season

I predict there is gonna be some beef with the pimp daddy crew that boned Gemma and Jax.
and who was the dude at the end with the prosthetic leg?

I was trying to think back about whos leg they had cut off or something. Darby hasnt been around in a long time but, hes old and was fucked up. The mayans havent been around in a while either. I have a feeling the break ins have something tied in with the new mexican pimp guy. This shit with Tig and his daughter, is going to blow back on Clay hard. Id be suprised if he makes it half the season. He also killed a cop, so, who knows?

Pope doesn’t fuck around…I thought Tig was gonna get his knees blown out but i didn’t expect that to happen to his daughter lol

Was fucking nuts! Defenetly gonna be some shit this season, I think they are gonna find out Gemma had something to do with Clay killing John. The pimp dude is sketchy. And I am really curious to see Joel McHale join the cast…dont know what he’s gonna be or do…and the guy with the fake leg is “Greg” one of the 3 nomads that joined the crew…

I lost it at the fire , I couldn’t watch it esp when she screamed daddy ! Till this day I can’t cause of my parents . Other than that , great opening

I saw that on facebook. Sorry bro, I can’t even imagine…

Awsome opening to the season i forgot so much from last year they did a good job of pulling it together

So wtf was he doing beating the shit out of hale?

Wasn’t Hale BTW.

But yeah wtf, one of the nomads is doing the break ins???

Bad shit happens with the pimp, I’m guessing.

They certainly didn’t wait to get into some action that’s for sure.

I’m willing to bet tig says fuck clay, and tig also will obviously Chase down pope

Hales been dead for like 3 seasons.

I meant Unser, I dont know why I was thinking Hale

Uncer wasnt the one who got beat up in the house?

Yes he was, he was taking care of gemmas bird, and when he went to go leave out of the kitchen door the busted and and fucked his shit up

if anyone has season 4 PM me please… i need to find it