Sons

Why did sons of anarchy get closed ?

huh?

They didn’t get closed, but a van blew up in front of the shop.

no the thead . But ya it’s gonna get interesting

The ladies all have the book now, should be interesting to see Jemma’s take on it.

don’t know about y’all but I can’t watch the previews for next week. I prefer to start a new episode clueless.

because it’s in the wrong forum???

There is a section called “Thats Hot!” that deals with tv shows. This forum is for talking about bikes.

Agreed on both points.

Thats cool I just tought that because it was about bikes it would fit in here .

i thought when hal called jax and clay back into the jail cell he was going to tell them about jemma. It had me and my dad on the edge of our seats

haven’t seen it, but it looks gay.

a bunch of the stuff they do wouldnt happen in real life which kind of makes it gay but its an alright show to say the least

That is because the pagans are :greddy2:

you wouldnt have the balls to stand up to even a prospect in the club faggot

fuck the prospect. hell you don’t even know who the prospect is.

Please shut up.

you make these guys out to be thugs shut up

Prospect is six miles east of Portersville.

I looked it up.

and there not? and umm theres more then one prospect so it would be prospects because thats plural that means more then one incase you were wondering but a man quality probably knew what that ment

WOW :rofl: shut up before i send the pagans this

umm i mean i guess you could send it to there complaint department and some one from human resources would get back to you. If you got the time to do something like that i would say go for it!

what is your dads name. my grandfather use to give jobs to pagans building hotels and other big structures. ill ask him about your dad. hes friends with alot of them. o and by the way im not so sure they would appreciate you bringing them into shit that has nothing to do with them because u think your tough because you know them

did anyone watch last night

I seen the moon and stars