Dexter on showtime.

Has anyone watched the new series on Showtime called Dexter. Its pretty fucking good. I would suggest it to anyone who like serial killer shit. Its been ywo episodes and its already got my attention. Well anyone else agree?

Yeah i reposted this, and i’d do it again too.

Ahaha, very good show. I fuckin cant wait till it gets a little deeper.

Yeah the side story with the other killer is getting really cool.

Dam this show is getting so fucking good. Is there anybody besides RobHimself and I that watch it??? If not I suggest you start watching it folks.

My alter ego bobhimself watches it too…for ideas…

The other day i had to call time warner because my on demand was out and the lady helping me just asked out of the blue if i watched dexter. I was like OMG HI. Then i told her to fix my shit.

HAHAH, I was bored last night so I watched the first episode over again.I knew that dude wasnt the ice truck killer, who do you think it is???

at this point i dont think he has been on the show yet. Deep down i want it to be his girlfriend so Dexter can get another BJ while hes killing someone. His reaction to that was fucking hilarious.

At the beginning of the show i totally called it to my girlfriend. His obsession with limbs gave it away. I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Ya i totally knew it was gonna be him. Starting to get even better now. This fucking show rocks. whoever reads this needs to start watching Dexter.

sadly i think its just us :tear:

^^^ add me to the list! i never saw this post b4

WOOHOO!! Another dexter fan! BTW Rita makes my pants happy, THO factor was high tonight…

Looks like shes got a fine ass. Well at least there are three of us.

Great episode. I don’t know if i should ike the ice truck killer or not. Same thing about harry…

Ah, harry was just protecting him from wanting to meet his real dad. Harry knows that know one else would understand him and could guide him the way harry does. Its starting to get real interesting( like every week). God this show is good.

But dexter’s real dad wasn’t in prision, if he was such a bad guy then harry, a cop, would have made sure that he was put away. The only reason i have showtime right now is this show and i can’t wait for next week.

I like the show a lot. As smart and instinctive as Dexter is, how can he not realize that this guy is a bit off?

^ Because he hasnt(ice truck killer) made any wierd comments or suggestions taht dexter might find strange. We all know he strange but thats because we know him as the Ice truck killer.

By the way welcome to Rod and I thread. You must like dexter to post here right?

SAM!!! thats 4 prople that like this show, 5 if you count the lady that works for time warner.