I saw the preview last night. Looks good. I like 24 better then LOST because it advances in time every week, unlike lost with 45 min of flash backs…

JACK IS BACK…

Word!!! That show is fan fucking tatsic i just wish they would never let the actors take a day off so i wan watch it every day.

Someday Jack will have a normal day, and then it will just be another reality show. But until then.

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/superjack.gif

someday jack won’t get fucked in the end…

whens the new season start?

the 4 hour season premiere is jan 15 and the 16th 8pm… 2 hours each day…

i can’t wait.1!!!

wtf 4 hours?!

honestly ive only watched one full season, and that was the first

the action and filming reminds me of a team

i try not to count the dayz till the kick off…

I saw an ad in the NY times about 24 reruns on AE… am one check this out yet?

ya i watched a lil bit of it this past weekend…dident seem to bad

A and E runs 4 hours of 24 eps, from like 3-7pm.

Im more anticipatiing The Sheild’s return

when does season 5 start?!?

I’m pretty excited, 24 is my fav series
I just re-watched all of season 3 since winter break started

I love that show. However, I have never seen a whole season. I watch the first 5 -6 episodes and then, I miss one. After that its all over because I have no idea whats been going on and I am out of the story. Then I just enjoy the show in the previews. It pisses me off but it happens every season.

rent the DVD’s. I purposely miss every season and jump in when the DVD’s are out so I can watch every one, back-to-back-to-back if need be, and never worry about those cliff hangers. :smiley:

but hell yeah, 24 is the shit. love it. :tup:

i finally saw season 4 last night… well yesterday and this morning. A few buddies and I started it around noon and finished up around 7am this morning. Who needs sleep when there is 24.

hahah thats funny my little bro just did the exact same thing,
he started friday and finished saturday

season 4 is awesome

that is kewl. i can not wait till the new season

i just noticed that season 4 dvd set has a prequal to season 5

it’s like a 5-10min clip that takes place between season 4 and season5. It takes up where 4 ends and leads into 5. After watching that I really have no idea where season 5 is going. That almost made it seem like jack is undercover but i dont know how that would have happened since he is supposed to be dead

i cant wait for season 5 to start next weekend wooot!

should be finishing season 4 tonite. if any of you fuckers rent in the derby area and you swipe the last copy of disc six I will pull a bauer on you and break your fingers while you watch.

fucking fierce

A Z right white boy

skin it :lol:

so when is the premiere again? I gotta make sure my schedule is open