Funnies Thread

Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Man who stand on toilet high on pot.

It is good for girl to meet boy in park, but better for boy to park meat in girl!

Man who jizz in cash register come into money.

Man who drop watch in toilet have shitty time.

Man who fart in church must sit in own pew.

Man who finger girl having period get caught red handed.

Man trapped in pantry have ass in jam.

Baseball wrong–man with four balls cannot walk.

Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.

Man who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.

Learn to masturbate–come in handy.

Woman who pounce on dead rooster go down on limp cock.

Man who buy drowned cat must pay for wet pussy.

Virgin like balloon–one prick, all gone.

Man who wants pretty nurse, must be patient.

He who lives in glass house, dress in basement.

Passionate kiss, like spider web, lead to undoing of fly.

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

He who walk through airport door sideways going to Bangkok.

Boy who go to sleep with stiff problem wake up with solution in hand.

Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day long.

Couple on 7-day honeymoon make hole weak.

Girl who sit on jockey’s lap get hot tip.

Girl who sits on Judge’s lap gets honorable discharge.

Lady who go camping must beware of evil intent.

Squirrel who runs up woman’s leg not find nuts.

He who run behind bus get exhausted.

Man who leap off cliff jump to conclusion.

Man with tight trousers is pressing his luck.

He who fishes in others’ holes often catches crabs.

Man who puts dick in peanut butter jar is fucking nuts.

I’m gonna change this to a Funnies thread :

One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.

The truck’s driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.

He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.

Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.

The blonde started laughing.

This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.

This time the blonde laughed even harder.

Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.

The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what’s so funny.

The blonde giggles and replies, “When you weren’t looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!”

WIFE: “What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?”

HUSBAND: “Definitely not!”

WIFE: “Why not - don’t you like being married?”

HUSBAND: “Of course I do.”

WIFE: “Then why wouldn’t you remarry?”

HUSBAND: “Okay, I’d get married again.”

WIFE: "You would? (with a hurtful look on her face).

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan).

WIFE: “Would you live in our house?”

HUSBAND: “Sure, it’s a great house.”

WIFE: “Would you sleep with her in our bed?”

HUSBAND: “Where else would we sleep?”

WIFE: “Would you let her drive my car?”

HUSBAND: “Probably, it is almost new.”

WIFE: “Would you replace my pictures with hers?”

HUSBAND: “That would seem like the proper thing to do.”

WIFE: “Would she use my golf clubs?”

HUSBAND: “No, she’s left-handed.”

WIFE: - - - silence - -

HUSBAND: “F**k”

^^ :lol: rofl

lolol

BAHAHAHAH

Post some up fagors

Poor Russian guy is walking down the street and he finds an old middle-eastern lamp lying in front of him. He picks it up and figures “what the hell, it works in the movies” and starts rubbing it.

sure enough a Genie pops out. The genie says “I will grant you one wish”. the guy is pissed that he only gets one but finally decides what hes gonna wish for. He says “I wish that my urine was the finest vodka in the land” The genie says “wish granted” and dissapears

The guy goes home and pisses in a cup…he hesitantly takes a sip…“HOLY SHIT THATS GOOD VODKA!” he pisses in a second cup and calls his wife down…they both drink and have the best night of their lives.

This goes on for 3 days…the couple are having such a wonderful time drinking the great vodka!

then one day the husband comes home, pisses in a cup, and starts drinking. His wife is like “wtf, where my cup asshole?” the russian guy says “your drinking from the bottle tonight baby”

hmmm its really kinda gross if you think about it.

-Cheater-

He who run behind bus get exhausted.

and He who run in front of bus get tired.

A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.

The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn’t serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black.

The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn’t serve blondes.

Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red.

Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time.

To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn’t serve blondes.

The blonde asks the clerk, “How in the world do you know I am a blonde?”

The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,“That’s not a TV – it’s a microwave!”

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, “Wanna hear a blonde joke?”

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, you should know something.”

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I’m a 6’ tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6’2", weighs 225, and he’s a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6’5" pushing 300 and he’s a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”

If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

A guy walks into a bar, ouch.

A couple had been debating the purchase of a new auto for weeks. He wanted a new truck. She wanted a fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town. He would probably have settled on any beat up old truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.

“Look!” she said, “I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds or less. And my birthday is coming up. You could surprise me.”

For her birthday, he bought her a brand-new bathroom scale.

The perfect husband

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: “Hello”
WOMAN: “Honey, it’s me. Are you at the club?”
MAN: “Yes”
WOMAN: “I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It’s only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?”
MAN: “Sure… go ahead if you like it that much.”
WOMAN: “I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2005 models. I saw one I really liked.”
MAN: “How much?”
WOMAN: “$260,000”
MAN: “OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.”
WOMAN: “Great! Oh, and one more thing… the house we wanted last year is back on the market They’re asking $950,000.”

MAN: “Well, then go ahead and give them an offer, but just offer $900,000.”
WOMAN: “OK. I’ll see you later. I love you!”
MAN: “Bye, I love you, too.”
The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are looking at him in astonishment.

Then he asks: “Anyone know who’s phone this is?”

Woman decides to spice up her marriage, she goes out and buys some new crotchless panties. She’s waiting on the couch when her husband gets home from work. “Hey big boy, come and get some of this.”

He replies, “Hell no, look what it did you your underwear!”

One Saturday afternoon, I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn. The neighbor lady from across the street was so outraged at this, that she came over and shouted at me, “You should be hung.” I took a drink from my can of Coors Light, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened Ray Bans and stared directly at this nosey bitch and then calmly replied…
“I am, and that`s why she cuts the grass.”

I recall my first time with a condom, I was 16 or so. I went in to buy a package of condoms. There was a beautiful woman behind the counter, and she could see that I was new at it. She handed me the package and asked, if I knew how to wear one. I honestly answered, “No.”

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure. I apparently still looked confused. So she looked all around the store. It was empty.

She said, “Just a minute.” And walked to the door, and locked it. Taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. She asked, “Do these excite you?”

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was nod my head.

She then said, it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and laid down on a desk. “Well, come on”, she said, “We don’t have much time.” So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful, that unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and pow, I was done within a few minutes.

She looked at me with a frown. “Did you put that condom on?” I said, “I sure did.” And held up my thumb to show her.

:lol: good posts :tup:

Why is redneck crime so hard to solve?

There are no dental records and everyone’s DNA is the same

Uppity up.

Pete met Suzanne in a nightclub. They enjoyed each other’s company very much and at the end of the evening Suzanne invited Pete to her place, where they quickly got involved in a very passionate and energetic session in bed together. Finally, tired and satisfied, they both lay back in the bed and snuggled up close to each other. After a short while, Suzanne began tenderly stroking Pete’s manhood. Surprised but appreciative, Pete comments, "Surely you can’t be ready for more? Suzanne replies, "No, but every now and then I get a bit nostalgic, and I miss the days when I had mine… "

:rofl:

A huge muscular man walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender hands him the beer and says, “You know, I’m not gay but I want to compliment you on your physique, it really is phenomenal! I have a question though, why is your head so small?”

The big guy nods slowly. He’s obviously fielded this question many times.

“One day,” he begins, “I was hunting when I got lost in the woods. I heard someone crying for help and finally realized that it was coming from a frog sitting next to a stream.”

So I picked up the frog and it said, “Kiss me. Kiss me and I will turn into a genie and grant you 3 wishes.”

So I looked around to make sure I was alone and gave the frog a kiss. POOF! The frog turned into a beautiful, voluptuous, naked woman.

She said, “You now have 3 wishes.”

I looked down at my scrawny 115 pound body and said, “I want a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger.”

She nodded, whispered a spell, and POOF! there I was, so huge that I ripped out of my clothes and was standing there naked!

She then asked, “What will be your second wish?”

I looked hungrily at her beautiful body and replied, “I want to make sensuous love with you here by this stream.” She nodded, laid down, and beckoned to me. “We then made love for hours!”

Later, as we lay there next to each other, sweating from our glorious lovemaking, she whispered into my ear, “You know, you do have one more wish. What will it be?”

I looked at her and replied, “How about a little head?”

lol

Three women die together in an accident
and go to heaven.

When they get there, St. Peter says, “We only have
one rule here in heaven: don’t step on the ducks!”

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are
ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible
not to step on a duck, and although they try their
best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally
steps on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever
saw.

St. Peter chains them together and says, “Your
punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend
eternity chained to this ugly man!”

The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on
a duck and along comes St. Peter, who doesn’t miss a
thing. With him is another extremely ugly man. He
chains them together with the same admonishment as
for the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and, not
wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly
man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.

She manages to go months without stepping on any
ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with
the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on …
very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a
word.

The happy woman says, “I wonder what I did to
deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?”

The guy says, “I don’t know about you, but I just
stepped on a duck!”