haha! fucking honyeo.

http://xballonline.com/newsscalpers.jpg

ugh… i tried tog et in before you!! i hateyou jon!! we are both obsessed about this show :lol: but thats cause its good… so i can’t blame ya.!

bump for jack! Where you at!

ohhhh snap son the first 15 mins is insane!!

sorry for double post, but i really dont like president logan

Holy fucking shit. I’ve never seen 24 ever, until tonight. This is one hell of a story line. How many seasons before this, and where do I get them? I have to catch up.

this is the 5th season

season 3 and 4 were awesome and if you get the chance def. watch season 4 it will explain a lot and the story leads right into this season

im so hooked right now its not even funny i feel like i am addicted to this series

Rick, you need to watch them all, the first 2 seasons were amazing too, this isnt half bad though. Glad you got on the ball :tup: Oh and OMG i cant wait till tomorrow.

word, jack needs to take care of him… and the head of CTU… more on monday

i cant wait to watch more tommorow night

holy
fucking
awesome

1. i win on predicting palmer as the first to die, but the michelle and tony thing took me for a loop
  2. who DIDNT see that presidential aide as an inside man…lol…

god damn i love this show

lol werd… I <3 24

:word:

i totally fucking agree. it was intense and sweet and i will definately watch it again tonight. i also need to watch the other seasons. who wants to be :gay2: and have a 24 season marathon some weekend to catch up?

side note: where is the girl next door :cry:

lol, off topic, but still sorta on topic

http://www.slashfilm.com/images/articles/20060102215625901_1.jpg

awesome :lol: the tree was a threat to national security

This show pisses me off. Just like season 3 and 4 they think Jack is a bad guy. Haven’t they learned by now that he is on the good guy side?

Anyway, I’m hooked once again. But through circumstances beyond my control I will miss an episode and be forced to forgo the rest of the season.

gotta agree with you there. How many times can he be “the bad guy” only to turn around and save the day… then repeat lol

NOOOOOOOO

they killed palmer AND michelle!?!Xx! :rant:

this show is ruthless with it’s established characters… maybe they’re not really dead, right? right? :uhh:

gotta love the kid who tries to follw jack - the fuck were you thinking, son… that’s jack muthafuckin’ bauer, boi!

rick, go to any blockbuster video and start picking up the old season DVD’s, you can get caught up with CTU happenings.

ahah thats so true

I’m pissed that palmer got picked off. now its only asshole logan, his drugged up wife (which no one believes when they should believe her) and that fucking snake advisor of his

every season of 24 has gotten progressively more complex, with more sub plots, twists, suprises etc… this season will probably be insane

i think tonight the russian terrorists are holding the people in the airport hostage to try to keep logan and the russian pres from signing the arms agreement. chances are they are old school hard core communists and think it will weaken mother russia so they are out trying to stop it. i wonder if this season will be mostly based around russians??

Great episode. the assault on the airport was fucking sweet, as usual jack saves the day but on a side note, why did a hobbit just save jack’s ass?

Yeah it was sweet. I want to know why that advisor for the president is turning against the country. Stupid bastard.

Nerve gas??? I just saw the preview for next episodes. I have to stay with this show this season.