Lost Season 5. Are you ready?

Fuck yes! Too bad I have to deal with all of these retarded customer’s all day first :banghead:

never got into it, and being an hour show, no way to catch up to the current season.

cliff notes for the noobs?

yayyyyyyyyyy

There is a video (maybe on youtube) that catches you up. It literally covers EVERYTHING in the first 4 seasons. Watch it once or twice and you will be up to par!

This is one of the worst shows, next to prison break…and then maybe 24.

I literally shift my daily schedule around to make sure I watch this. Change my gym schedule, don’t talk to friends/go out, NO DISTRACTIONS WHEN LOST IS ON.

I am going to shit on your keyboard. :spank:

your on thin ice son. infraction incoming

anyways… cant wait!!!
:eekdance::eekdance::eekdance::eekdance::eekdance::eekdance::eekdance::eekdance::eekdance:

I’m pumped!!!

Just watch the previous seasons online at your leisure until you are caught up. And don’t watch the new season until your done.

:frowning: I am sorry :bowrofl:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/brendansi/spongebob-ready.jpg

Watching the character re-cap now. It’s been a while…

I cant wait to catch up with this tomorrow… other things came up tonight :confused:

Season 5 sucks, so far.

Hugo turns himself in…wtf? 70 hours? If this whole season is about a 70 hour period of time…I am gonna be really let down.

So they have started to combine shows…

24+Lost = :picard:

:tif: It started as a really good show, but by the end of the third season they jumped the shark. I’m surprised that it’s even made it to a 5th season.

Well the show started as being somewhat possible, and eased you into a complete Sci-fi thriller. Hopefully this season doesn’t get too wacky, but I’m not sure that’s going to happen.

I still enjoyed it. If they don’t get kept on ABC, I can see it getting picked up with another network and turning to shit. However, they have such a strong following already, it would be hard to lose all of the people that are tied in so deep.

I decided to not watch it and just get the DVD after. I hate waiting a week for the next episode.

Now to try and stay out of the loop…

WTF:fu::fu::fu::fu: