Any 24 Fans?

I just got into this show this season. My sister, and a whole bunch of friends were really into it and i kinda had to see what the fuss was about. i started watching this season, and it is one of the most BA shows i’ve ever seen on TV. it’s high budget, and is almost like a movie every week… and after every week you can’t wait until the next (its all one big on-going sequence, aka 24hrs, one day)

anyways…i highly recommend this show… lucky for me there is TW startover, because i get home from class at 9:45pm (show normally airs 9pm on fox on Mondays.) Tonight there was a 2hr special…

anyways, awesome show :tup: :tup:

O yeah been die hard since day one. This show is amazing. The best and heros also.

i like it better than entourage i can safely say

In since day 1 of season 2.
I bought the first season if anyone wants to borrow

love the show but it is the biggest cocktease.

THERE WERE A COUPLE SEASONS THAT SUCKED BIGTIME.

I DIDNT WATCH THE 2 HR PRESEASON SPECIAL, BUT GOT CAUGHT UP IN EP01, AND HAVE BEEN DVR’G SINCE.

JACK BAUER IS ALL THAT IS MAN, BUT HE IS GETTING OLD.

IH24SM!!!

WTF, why does this show need so many 2hr specials, ruining the time slot for things I actually want to watch!

WTF it’s a show based on the concept that 1hr is actually 1 hr…WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED 2 HOURS THEN!!!

/rant. sry

umm…because the 2 hr special was actually 2 hr’s instead of 1. :picard:

worst possible logical argument. lols

STFU

:picard:

i just started watching this season too… pretty entertaining if say

Heard it is good but never actually got around to watching the show. Same thing with Sopranos, never watched an episode until the last 2.

i watched some of season 1, it was good yes, but i was able to turn it off, it just kept going and going and going and going and you get the idea.

I’ve been following since the start, I forgot it was starting an hour earlier yesterday so I went to turn it on at 9 and I realized I missed the first one. I’ll be catching up online tomorrow for sure

I don’t have a problem with it until it makes them not show House.
That stupid 2 hour special last night meant no House. They already missed an episode for the President’s speech a couple weeks ago.
:fu:

I’ve been watching the seasons on DVD. I’m up to season 4.

Fuck watching this shit once a week and getting blue balls.

i JUST started watching sapranos these last couple months too. starting from the beginning

I’m just here for pics of sister and friends…

exactly.

ioashefipuoasod’fi noauigasfe

i’m excited. this show rocks. since i watched season 7 last season, i watched every episode since season 1. it’s the shit. anybody else pumped?