Does anyone watch 24???

Holy jeez is that show amazing!
Im on overload from the past two nights…4 full hours!

now i have to wait till next monday for another episode!?!?!

anyone else addicted??

no, i watch the wire or entourage or family bussiness.

all other shows i cant get into…

entourage was a badass show as well
cant wait for the next season
i dont think they expected it to do soo well

gary busey is still a funny ass character, i dont think he had to act to play that part:rofl:

def not…just cracked out as usual

i watched the first season but jackie kinda killed it for me after that

im addicted to 24, the first 4 hours were bad ass…ive been addicted from the beginning , i havent missed an episode yet and we’re goin on the fourth season.

i caught on 1 season late…i had night class when the first season was airing

but i have seen them on DVD
but havent missed a single episode since season 2

i never got into it, but ive heard lots of good things about it. I got so spoiled watching HBO that regular non-swearing/uberviolent tv is kinda weak.

i’ve been watching 24 since the 2nd season…one of the few decent shows on TV.

i don’t really have time to watch tv.

come on man!
all the tv episodes are available for download now
you can watch them whenever you want!! :wink:

i like to get a full season on DVD and watch them all at one time or over a couple days. I can never remember to watch week in and week out, then I dont know what the hell is going on… :hs:

24 is awesome, but frankly, too stressful to watch at times. I start having anxiety attacks or something…my garage is more calming, despite the stupid shit I can manage to perpetrate against myself and my GTI…

thats cause you always high!

j/k

thats why we got a tivo, to remember for us…automatically records it, even if they change the airing time

when did you get a TV, do you have to wait until it warms up to watch it… :kekegay:

i watched 24 last night, its some crazy stuff. i had never seen it before.

that made no sense

How did i kill it for you???

I think the show is great…the first episodes were so intense already! I can’t even imagine what is gonna happen next.