The walking dead.

Havent seen a thread about the show yet suprisingly. A lot of you guys watch this?? Thoughts etc??

Shit seems to have calmed down a bit but stupid stuff keeps dragging them down. This show makes me so stressed out.

I just started watching it this season… seems pretty good.

I’ve been watching it since the beginning and I’m definitely a fan. The second season does have a little less action but the constant threat of the “dead” is sometimes more scary than actually seeing them.

This episode was weird. In the first episode of the season at the end it showed the helicopters flying over, i really thought it was a sign of some military still around or others somewhere with better situations but the flash back tonight just proved that it was only that and nothing more. Really weird seeing all the walkers in the barn at the end. Somethings up with that and i think they’ll find Sophia in that barn.

i f’ing missed it… gotta go back and watch it after work tomorrow

I think Hershel being a man of medicine, albeit a vet, has a natural curiosity and wants to study them either for a cure or to see how long they can survive. I may be dead wrong (pun intended) it’s just my theory.

Its a good theory. Looks like they get out next week. I wish theyd take that stupid fucking blonde bitch back to the city and feed her to the walkers. Shes such an asshole.

I’ve been watching since last season.

Show is really good but FUCK this season sucks dick and is slow as all fuck. Really starting to piss me off. Last season was better, even just 6 episodes.

They also make some dumbass survival decisions.

Seriously. Im starting to get really aggrivated that its 4 episodes in and they havent done a god damn thing yet. I think theyre just dragging it so they can make it 15 seasons.

This season is 13 episodes long.

I probably shouldn’t have watched the first season all in a row. Was a cock tease compared to watching single episodes every week.

Thats what sons of anarchy is like right now. The suspense is driving me nuts.

i get so excited to watch this show then compeletly forget about it. fell asleep watching the jets get thier asses handed to them anyway

I didn’t read this thread but WARN US IF yOU POST FUcKING SPOILERS ASSHOLES

Been watching since episide 1 of season one and i’m hooked. Now what do you all think do you think daryls brother is still alive?

And after the first dream when he wakes up and a zombie is chewing on his shoe :rofl FUCK THAT

That scared the shit out of me. I was like “OH WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!”. He got so lucky. He was halucinting for sure about Merle. He had 2 hands in the halucination and lost his one in the first season. And man, they sure love letting the N bomb fly on this show. The whole ear necklace thing was gross. I wouldnt touch a single fucking thing if i didnt have to and the whole series these motherfckers are covering themselves up with dead zombie and guts etc. Some of it makes no sense and really bothers me but overall i really enjoy the show. Just wish it would pick up a bit.

Meryle is a fuckface i hate him. Would smash farmers daughter.

That ending last night got me excited.

The whole searching for that dumb little bitch thing has moved from good, to oh thats nice of them to are you fucking kidding me. Bitch is dog chow move the fuck on you idiots.

Asian kids little girlfriend is gunna die. I see it coming

Exactly, lets make the group wait because this dumbass girl wandered off. Errybody gonna die. It’s been what 4 days now? Clearly she isn’t dead or it would have panned out already.

I think the daughter is gonna get it too and Dale will move out with the group since he has nothing to stay for with her gone.

The season is really slow but still good nonetheless. I don’t think they’re going to find Sophia either.

I wouldnt want to seperate from the group at all. At this point id be thinking the more the merrier. Stay away from the city and towns in a spot like youre in now and just live until a bad situation arises. Id of taken a fucking tank from the city or an armored vehicle. So they could actually get to ft benning without being ass raped by 4,000 walkers.