The Walking Dead

idk dude breaking bad is on amc and that may be the greatest show ever, got a shit ton of props and awards, amc has really been coming around lately

Anyone know if tonight’s episode is a two hour show or no? I don’t want to miss Top Gear and the walking dead is showing a new episode for 10 and 11. I’m hoping it’s just the same episode back to back?

same episode back to back

good to know. thanks

i just watched the first 2 episodes. now I want to kill zombies on COD.

Only 2 episodes left for the season! I have awesome zombie dreams every other night of the week.

I was wondering, why is it only a 5 episode season? Is it because it was a first run type of thing and they weren’t sure how it would go over? Almost like a pilot series…

It got picked up for a 2nd season with 13 episodes. :tup:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/11/08/amc-resurrects-the-walking-dead-for-a-second-season-639014/20101108amc01/

Yay

If you like end of the world stuff Survivors from BBC is good too. That was out in 2008 but only ran for 2 seasons. I’m almost through season 2 now.

Cliffs: Flu virus wipes out 99% of the world’s population. Show follows a group of survivors.

This show is awesome. Watched all four episodes last night.

6 episode season.

Picture quality def bites. This is on my list of shows I watch from 6 ft away on a 42" 240Hz LED while on my bike doing cardio. Between the show and the picture defects, they keep me distracted from the fact that I’m riding for an hour and not going anywhere :slight_smile:

I have watched the episodes and really like it a lot. I am suprised its on amc but its cool. I also read some of the graphic novels that the show is based off of. If you get a chance read those!

End of the last episode was nuts. Not going to give details for the people that haven’t seen it, but DAMN.

Last nights episode was pretty awesome

^^ YES. it was great. I can’t wait for the last 2 episodes… and then the next 13!!!

+1 totally pumped

i missed the last episode cause big e decided to watch top gear america. i hope it moves to on demand within the next day or 2

They take a week