The Walking Dead

Who watched it and what did you think of it? I thought it was pretty awesome and was glad they didn’t tone it down for TV. Headshots FTW.

It was amazing. I had the Unreal Tournament soundboard pulled up on my phone and played the “HEADSHOT” sound quite a bit. Also, I can’t wait to see what happens next.

You follow the comic book at all?

dont follow the comic, but i thought that they show was good and i found it pretty entertaining

More details on it? Havent heard of it…

Never heard of the comic and found the show entertaining, I’ll definitely watch next week.

Adumb: New show on at 10PM Sundays on AMC, you can probably find last night’s episode on ch131.com

Thanks n!gga

Show is based of the comin “The Walking Dead” by Robert Kirkman which first came out in 2003. So far it seems they are going to stick to that general storyline. I believe this show has so far only been picked up as a 5 part mini-series but hopefully the show will get enough buzz and we’ll be able to see the whole story play out.

Don’t follow the comic but saw some stuff about the show on AOTS and had to watch. I’m hooked. Best zombie show/movie ever for me so far.

Seems decent from the first 15mins or so. Will def check out later

Dident get to finish it, going to finish watching it otnight…

Was actually extremely suprised of the first 20 minutes that I did get to watch of it, amazed they actually let the first part air on TV with the little girl.

Looks like its going to be awesome though.

They said in the interviews that this show is going to push every limit of blood and gore you can show on broadcast television

Definetly, you can already tell just from the first ep.

Not going to take long for some fucked up group to start bashing it…

Shooting a little girl in the head with blood spattering everywhere on TV proably isnt going to sit well with someone :rofl:rofl

Sits fine with me!

def cant wait for the next episode.

missed it and forgot to dvr it, god knows why AMC wouldnt air the premier online for free to get people hooked. guess ill have to wait til friday.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/mclen14/MYBIKE.png

THe premiere is already out on the web, just search for it, it actually leaked onto the netzzzz 2 weeks before the show premiered on TV.

can also find the episodez on ch1313.com