Scum bag DARE U is back for more

Wtf? I never threatened to fight you in a parking lot… The hell you talkin about?

Don’t go dragging my name through the mud… I do that just fine on my own, thanks.

he does what now? haha

Lotssss of LOLZ were had reading this.

oh wow. didn’t see this coming. can we keep the heat going in here though, i need moar to do.

its all good man… I am / we are over it. It was back when you were busting on tricia for putting her information out there, one thing led to another and you said something about hitting her… I said if you were out in public, said something like that and someone heard you, you would prolly get hit. we went back and forth a while and it got old quick and we went our seperate ways. Damn sure its in the battlefield archives here.

still, aint no big thang. :thumbup

I dont want a large Farva, I want a damn liter cola.

wtf :rofl :rofl

Just scan the IP if you need to know who it is.

how the fuck do you remember this. i can’t even remember what i posted yesterday without re-reading the shit.

^^ ya no shit… And I never threatened to hit her, but I do remember some rather harsh insults… But def. No physical violence.

meh, sometimes you gotta smack a bitch.

Fucking nub. Proxy server has been utilized

duuuuuhhhhh i sell IT stuff. :rofl :rofl

+1 Even if she is holding a screwdriver. LOL

no biggie what ever it was it is in the past.

Dude i remember the song playing in the garage when yetti and I stopped by that one night months ago…

“supa looow rida… LOOW RIDEEEE AUH”

:rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

i can see wayne having that song on repeat. :lol

So you’re saying Brett and Cossey are dicks? :lol

Everyone on here is a dick, besides what, four female users? :lol