Scum bag DARE U is back for more

You don’t even like people saying your whole name on this site and your gonna throw out personal info like that for all the web to see? Seems a bit ironic to me.

I’m actually quite pissed off that you think of me that way, Brett. Apparently, you think I strongly dislike you, and would go out of my way to insult anyone on the internet. I don’t even know what the fuck a proxy host or server is, so how I’d be able to use one is beyond me. I consider you a friend of mine, so to be accused by a friend of mine of being someone I am not, is quite degrading. You have no proof at all who this guy is, so you assume it’s me because why? He dislikes Tony, as do I? I don’t know if you’ve considered me a friend in the past, but you have certainly acted like it in person, so I will assume you did. If that’s the case, you know me way too little to be a friend if you’re going to jump on me because you think I’m ‘Dare U’ and can not differentiate the two of us.
But either way, I see how you think of me now.

Tell you what, that’s not Travis… the grammar and spelling is way too good.

So does this mean Mk4 30R’s power trip might finally end?

You don’t know me either, yet you talk to me in a way that my friends I’ve known for a decade wouldn’t even think about.

I guess it’s just a natural position to take when you have you have a case of illusory superiority AKA mightier than though attitude.

With that said, and you violating one of the few rules we have here of personal attacks enjoy the ban and the demotion. You’ve banned for much less.

See you in 3 days, or in just a few hours on your other name.

:rofl :rofl :rofl NOW WE’RE back on track!!! lets keep this going!!!

Bout time he got the ban stick. I don’t know him, so I can’t say anything about how he is in person. But on here, he’s an power abusing asshole some of the time.

Wow. :eek

Hey, whatever gets the heat off my back I guess. Thanks Dare U. :rofl

so is this travis?

As Ryan said above, I doubt it. Grammar and typing skills are too good.

THIS. is my point. dont get all pissy when you bring it upon your self. Open the can of worms and take what pops out.

Next time I am there I am going to super glue the CD door closed and the repeat button down on the radio after I insert that disk!

Do full volume too:

if it’s not Trav who the fuck is it???

mp3s bitches! All my gangsta rap is saved to my phone.

This should be made into a Shift518 Holiday! :lol

:ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh

Holy fuck, I saw a post by brett with bannana taker under it and had to come in here and see what the fuck was going on.

Actually surprised brett attacked cossey, and vlad like that. Not cool, and vlad, suprised it took you this long to acctualy do anything about it, considering many of us on the forums have been saying everything you’ve pointed out in your previous posts forever…

• rep but i cant. So here is a :thumbup

It muther fuggin Jesus. He had enough of people bullshit and had to step in again. When he burned failvis’ car to the ground, Failvis didnt learn. When he trew all the junk in PJB’s trunk, PJB still went to Adult World. When he stripped out 4th and 5th gear from KrazyKids 02J transmission, and he didnt get an 02M… Jesus said FUCK, THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER LEARN! I NEED TO TEACH SHIFT518 A LESSON. So he registered as DARE U.

:bowdown 'DARE U"

Whoever DARE U is, I think he 100% succeeded in what he set out to do.

hahaha Dare U is green again!