Scum bag DARE U is back for more

bahahaahahaha DARE U come clean you fuck tard!!! now i’m curious!!!

Wow, what a thread.

What if Dare U was brett?

:ninja

i was thinkin the same thing, but even he, king of multiple personality disorder, isn’t THAT bad to go off at himself. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Then he is the smartest dumbass alive.

On a relaited note. Anyone wana play a game, its called "name whats missing? To play, click Members List, then click the letter M, and go to the 3rd page. :rofl

that’s fucked up :rofl :rofl :rofl

I have no issue laying in the bed that I made for myself, that’s fine. I think if everyone has the abilities to forgive Mk4 for his forum etiquette, I would expect the same if/when I ever get the chance to meet any of you. I’m okay with the fact the people may not like me here, I called out Mk4 because I felt I didn’t need to have to be pushed around by a mod on this site.

I apologized in the thread where I dogged on Tony. It was rude, immature and inappropriate. And through out this thread, please note (at least to the my knowledge) even when people where dogging on me, I only continued to insult Mk4. I did this, because I only wanted to call out Mk4 and treat him like he treats others. I really didn’t anticipate things escalating like they did, however what was said was said.

People only dogged on you because they thought you were Travis, thats all!

holy shit… The gallardo is like the only person/thing you don’t swing on

Wayne, I won’t mind being your fuck tard. As long as being your fuck tard doesn’t include licking your penny flavored asshole.

I can understand where people were coming from. I’m not going to criticize everyone for there assumption/opinion of who I am.

I honestly didn’t set out to do anything but to enjoy this site as a contributor and not a lurker. I didn’t feel I should have to be treated in a manner that Mk4 was acting. Believe me, I’m not happy to see anyone get banned from a resource that keeps this scene going.

This is Cliff talking to Cliff. Gotta be.

… so what your all saying is that theres a mod spot open

Shut the fuck up NOOB. you dont know anything, all you do is read your internets and stew up problems for people you dont even know. I have a feeling you have a small penis too. You do dont you, I fucking knew it.

I would neg rep you right now young man… Boy I aughta.

See you never even licked asshole, you just read it on the internet and tried to sound cool like you know first hand. :tongue

How am I swinging?

yeah who votes Dare U?

+1

oh shit. i’m IN for that. … but are you implying your ass doesn’t taste like pennies?

pennies? how does he know what a penny tastes like? hmm

lick one. lick an asshole. do double take.