LOOKING for cheap daily for friend asap

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1991977313.html

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1992610373.html

just from a quick look

lol. I atually saw a very nice car for myself but bastard wants to “wait to see if a better offer comes along”. Screw him lol I need a daily too

92 Geo Metro, 135K on it, new fuel tank and front brake caliper. runs like a champ, 50mpg’s Ill sac the car for $1K :slight_smile:

beggers cant be choosers

What about the 96 civic for sale on here?

Why doesnt she just pay the car off and sell it? Is her current car a POS or something?

or take 1600 and her pos to another dealer and pickup something else… a 2k beater only last so long once its repoed her credits fucked…

Is she aware of the fact that when her car gets repoed that doesnt just wipe what she owes on it clean?

The car goes to auction where it is sold for what they can get for it. If they sell it for less than she owes she still has to make the monthly payments until the balance is paid off and she still has the repo on her credit which really fucks your credit

I’ve got a 2005 GMC 3500HD I’d let go for the right price.

It sounds like your friend is a complete idiot.

epic shit going on ITT as usual

I’m picking up a 98 subaru outback from a friend tomorrow, because he is moving. Needs a CV axle and rear brakes that I will be doing. Body and interior are a little rough, but not horrible. He had the motor rebuilt about 3k miles ago, good running car and AWD. Leather and 5spd. If your friend would be interested let me know I’m going to be asking 1800 after I fix the 2 known issues and go through the car. I’m a mechanic by trade and a subaru dealer so I guarantee the car will be good to go when I’m done.

I have a 2001 GMC Jimmy 4dr has just under 140k, new fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel regulator, spider injection, 4 ball joints, front shocks, rear pads/rotors, push button 4WD works great, brush gaurd, tan leather interior.

It has a dent on the drivers fender, and is just shown small spots of rust in the paint in the rear $2500.