Scum bag DARE U is back for more

People jumped on the “Hate Dare U Wagon” pretty quick I’d say. This isn’t the military, that frame of mind doesn’t work in the public sector. He may be a good guy (great guy, straight up as you say), so that makes it okay for him to play favorites and abuse his rights as a mod on the site?

I follow yours and everyone else’s opinion of Mk4 in person. If he was a little more objective and used some more of his real life personality here, maybe people wouldn’t jump on the “hate on this guy wagon”. Regardless of his personality outside of this forum, his behavior and actions on this forum landed himself right where he is, the same as where my actions and behaviors have landed me.

from scumbag to man of the year? :nod (WTF no more nod smiley?)

EDIT: this forum is all about people jumping on other peoples shit. esp personal shit.

Brett may be the nicest person you’ve ever met in real life. But this isn’t real life. Most people on here know each other. But for the ones that don’t he came off as a dick. The way he acted on this site is the only thing people that haven’t met him in real life have to figure out his personality. And by his actions on here anyone that did meet him would be apprehensive about getting to know him. He seems like a very knowledgeable person when it comes to cars and modding them. But not very good at being a moderator. He just wasn’t the right guy for the job when it comes down to it. His power trip favorite playing style was making the site look bad. And he/others can think whatever they want of me for saying it but I’m just calling it how I see it.

Wayne ***/Bro, stop posting from your phone. If you don’t post, it’ll at least post once!!

I agree with everything I quoted…

“DARE U”, you’re a fucking p u s s y. No, I don’t have a problem with you, that’s not the question. But, if you’ve got a problem with Brett, step up from behind you’re friggin screen name and say something about it to him. Until then, you’re just an internet fantasy c u n t.

Yeah Buddy!
(grow a set of balls)
Travis

Lots of fightin words in this post.

Careful with your sig! he dont like his name thrown out like that!

They’re friends so it’s ok.

Oh thats what it is.

THIS. I argued it many times before, to/about him. Its just like a hanging a dumb CEO, the company will fail. How many times do you see vlad call someone a retard or tell them they are stupid for doing it that way and not his? You dont, because he is shift, shift would fail if he fails.

Look man, I respect the military, its people and the things they do that I cant/wont/dont have the balls to do/what ever. No problem saying it. But in my eyes, pulling the military card, is like a cop getting pulled over for DWI and pulling the I am a cop card, and getting off. People are people, I dont give a fuck who, what you do, where you come from… I respect bums on the street the same way I will Chuck Norris (coolest man alive BTW)… until they step out of line. Then they drop a peg in my book.

Quoting the quotes for truth. I for one cant stand a know it all. I deal with IT know it alls all day long at work and it is funny as hell when I get told how on thing is by them when they are so far out in left field. Same thing with know it all car guys, nobody knows everything, fuck even talking to professionals that run reputable shops they dont even know everything. Its one thing to give your two cents when the door is open to do so about something you have first hand knowledge or experience with. 100% fine. But knowing someone who knew a friend that built a car with this part… dont make it seem like your the end all be all for passing that information along. MK4 apparently knows definitively, VW 1.8t’s, VRT’s from peoples cars on vortex he never met, Audi everything, supras, mustangs, celicas, chevy LS cam shaft profiles, every single turbo charger under the sun’s specs, wheels, tires, suspensions for every car out there… the list grows with every reply. Go on google and search MK4 30R, Boosted B5, etc… there is a ton of examples out on the internet for you to see his expertise. He will for ever be the Google Warrior in my book.

Yep. Acting like a tard on here, doesnt make people want to meet with you, hang out with you or call you a personal friend outside of the site. If your fine with that then fuck it, continue to act like a dick, but dont get all pissy when you are ignored in public, dont confront people in public the first time you meet them and try to continue the “shift 518 bad ass” mentality. Cause John will knock your ass out! lol But seriously, this isnt the Honda Tech or VW Vortex, its a local site covering maybe a 100 mile radius of people. Keep it close, personal and respectful and everyone can have a good time across the board.

Supports my above statements again. Its not all about MK4, lots of new people to shift try the same shit. Sign up and puff out your chest. As everyone knows that goes over like a fart in church. We all know some examples. We have been around for a long time here, so it doesnt make it easy for the new guy to fit in, but if everything is chill and we arnt throwing low blows every minute it would be alot easier i think to be accepted in.

Krazy Kid Klif Notes:
-Act like you do in real life on shift and make more friends.
-Dont pretend to know everything, real useful information comes from actual experience, not google or he said she said shit.
-When you are in the public eye here, and have a role higher than pee-on, treat it like your real job… try not to get fired.
-I talk alot.

you people need to take a fucking chill pill.

unless you plan on going up to Sir Brett and telling him these things to his face, then why would you start talking shit over the internet?

such childish ways.

EDIT: I’m locking this thread, theres no point in it. I’m not going to sit idly by while a bunch of people claim that they don’t like brett since he’s been banned. IF you have something to say to brett, please PM him, he’d be happy to set up a meeting.

No locking will be done in a Battlefield thread where there is actual discussion going on without just a bunch of bickering.

If Brett has something to contribute, he has his other name to use as he’s been doing.

Don’t even get me started on the hippocracy of “start talking shit over the internet” concerning a) Shift and b) Brett.

So two wrongs = right?

No, the issue is that a person of power was being oppressive to all members, including fresh members, who didn’t know who Brett was or that “he’s supposed to act that way” because somehow I overlooked putting a sticky to new members warning of Brett’s mysterious ways, not to mention acting on a bias.

well whats done is done. It’s obviously not going to happen again.

my point is that I don’t see a lot of new members in here, just people that didn’t really agree with Brett, and are now taking the opportunity to throw a punch while the “hate Brett” bandwagon is running full steam.

I’m not choosing sides, I’m actually staying neutral because:

A) your one of my best friends
B) I consider Brett a good friend and
C) since I’m a mod on this site, I’ve given up my right to be biased in terms of user relations.

Yeah Buddy!

Wow the Brett nut swingers are really coming out in this thread!

How many different ways can it be said. Maybe its that some of us people “hiding behind a computer keyboard” dont give a rats ass to waste the time confronting someone they dont care to communicate with outside of shift, because at least to me the two of us aren’t on the same social wave length. I cant stand know it all, their way or the highway, taller than thou attitude people. Its not just what I read and see/hear/say to MK4 30R on shift, its what I hear and are told about Brett by people outside of a PC screen. What ever it is, the ball is in his hands now. If he wants to chill out and change the way he acts here on shift, in efforts to change my (and I am sure many others) view on him, good for him and I would be more than welcomed to give him a shot socially.

fuck, this isnt even totally about brett IMO. the same above can go for anyone else here, or new members coming on board. Its just that MK4 made an example of himself here. Its not a fuckign band wagon thing, it is the what, why and how it went down.

Not hopping on the brett hate train, I just never really cared for him.

InTeRnEt ThUgGiN…