Sectional Sofa, Microfiber, Dual Reclining *PIX*

Its a Berkline, 3 pc. dual reclining microfiber sectional. Its light brown/dark tan in color. recliners work fine…it does need to be cleaned…i will give it a quick cleaning before someone gets it. ts not all pissy or nasty…just dirty (hard to tell in pic)… so after the kids were horsing around…the one back support (top rail) was broken in half on the center “wedge”…it shows a bit of a dip…(up top on the back part) but you cant really tell from the front, or from sitting in it…actually, you can prob fix it with a couple screws if you dont mind poking a couple holes in the fabric in the back…or even just taking it apart. there is some old scratches on the one front corner from a now deceased cat.

anywho…it is what it is. i bought it for like $2800 a few years back from R&F. COME GET IT. 100% FREE…

Must be picked up…hopefully no later than tuesday as my new one arrives wednesday and i dont have anywhere to put it.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/Sofa1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/Sofa2.jpg

bump…last chance this weekend before i take it to storage, and will no longer be for sale.

TTT this sectional is available again…and better yet…it is now FREE! edited OP
first come first serve.

for free, ill take it

no problem. can pick it up as soon as tomorrow and no later than tuesday. just PM me if your serious.

I’ll take it if he falls thru

fuck hey, can I pick it up tonight?
unless he’s got dibs!
meh.
tired of sitting on my floor in the apt to watch tv. lol.

Fuck, I’ll def take this if people fall through. I’ll call scott now to see what the deal is.

fuck im number 5 if they fall through.

lol damn people already knowing his number.
FU and your edge.

still waiting on scott…i will keep everyone posted in order of interest.

add me to the list if for some crazy reason everyone else falls through.

No interest at all 12/08, now you have a page of dibs. Guess the economy really is in the shitter.

lol, I didnt even know this was for sale before because it’s so old -.-
and because I wasnt looking for one until about 3 months ago. :\

Lol i was also asking for money the first time.

pm sent

Scott is supposed to pick this up around 5 today.

fawk.
=[
Ill be there at 5:01 if he’s not.

i will keep ya posted.

Gone. Thanks Scott