Selling parts for baby formula!

is the roof liner for a power sunroof model?

yes

If you need baby food, I got a carton of 8 brand new boxes of animal crackers and 12 large bag things of these healthy yogurt whole grain snack things. PM me lmfao

still have the green s14 valve cover?

still have the green s14 valve cover?

bump

I would like your roof liner and possibly the sunroof assembly, how much you looking to get?

work ewings and azenis are sold!

Here’s an updated list of parts for sale

Red S14 JDM Silvia emblem NEW $30

Jdm Impuls 5X114.3 16X8 +25 2 piece rims. Currently made to +45 front and +5 rear. Can easily be change back to +25 offset all around. $650/set (no tires)

s13 Big letter Silvia grill $90

s13 Black coupe trunk w/spoiler RUSTLESS $50

Nissan speed cutoff eliminator for KA/SR $70

R32 gtr driver and passneger seats in great condiction. Recently cleaned $550 (currently on hold)

s13 silvia and zenki half clears $100

s13 Rear coupe seat belts $10

s13 Coupe roof liner with sunroof $20

KA/SR Maf adapter $20

s14 KA valve cover $30

It looks like i didn’t make it too clear. I only have the roof liner for a s13 coupe with the sunroof. I don’t have the sunroof assembly. Let me know if you still have it.

bump

Here’s an updated list of parts for sale with All Prices reduced

Jdm Impuls 5X114.3 16X8 +25 2 piece rims. Currently made to +45 front and +5 rear. Can easily be change back to +25 offset all around. $650/set Comes with some drift rubbers 25% tread for the rears and 85% tread on the front tires but are leaking. Priced reduced to 450 firm

s13 Big letter Silvia grill $90 Now $70

s13 Black coupe trunk w/spoiler RUSTLESS $50 Now $40

Nissan speed cutoff eliminator for KA/SR $70 Now $50

Red S14 JDM Silvia emblem NEW $30 Now $25

KA/SR Maf adapter $20 Now $15

s14 KA valve cover $30 Now $20

s13 Coupe roof liner spray painted black (for coupes w/sunroof) $20

s13 Rear coupe seat belts $10 Now Free

s13 hatch sunroof Free

s13 Ka maf adapter? or s14?

it’s came from a s13 but should fit on the s14 as well if i’m correct

Do you still have the GTR seats? Are they for sale?

Any pictures of them? Very interested.

TW: Original rear s13 BLACK leather seats mint! Very rare. I don’t think you will find another one in Canada. $150 plus your rear seats

TW: Black s13 door panels with original BLACK leather inserts. Rare as hell. No one on SON has it except me! $200/set plus your door panels

Still for sale? I’m interested but i need pics please. Also, will you ship to Montreal, Quebec for that price?

sorry guys only selling what i have listed on the updated part list

Hey will, ill take the headliner if its a good job 100 percent. Can pick up anytime. You have my number.

bump