SEMA 2008 - Pic Heavy!

What can we say, SEMA was a blast!

Hung out with our bro ‘Q’ for the week and partied with Goldberg and Josh Barnett. So many parties, displays, rides and models it is really hard to describe without actually attending. It’s been a few years since our last visit and this will be added as a yearly event to our calender. After all we are SEMA members. Also had a chance to meet up with our corporate sponsors Advan/Yokohama, manufacturers and other industry contacts. An interview by Torque TV was an added bonus. Needless to say the week was a blur

Where to start? So many pics and stories so little time. Figured we would display some for the members to enjoy! Plenty more pics are available and will be uploaded within our gallery:

http://amszstore.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=67

So let’s start with the obvious - models

The Mosler:

Factory Five Kit Car sporting a built LS6:

Nissan shots:

VIP Treatment JDM Style:

Shots with the AMS crew, Q and some of our suppliers:

Mines:

Jun Racing:

Chillin with Q:

Pinks Anyone?

With one of our corporate sponsors ADVAN:

Goldberg:

Drift meets MMA:

Steve, Rampage Jackson and Myself:

Group Shot:

President of Samco, Q and myself:

PG rated night photo with Ray, Myself, Q and our Dubai friend which we code named ‘Zohan’ :

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q300/amszstore/SEMA%202008/roseybs203812.jpg

Another shot with Q, Zohan, myself and friend:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q300/amszstore/SEMA%202008/roseybs203851.jpg

Test drive in a T-Rex! 3-Wheeler with the Busa motor:

Misc:

ENJOY!

Regards,

Vuk@AMS
www.amszstore.com

So that was actually the JUN booth? because i stopped by and saw lots of taiwanese parts… i seriously thought and actually still think it was a taiwanese company with the JUN banner… but i guess not.

im pretty sure ive met Q before

i dont know from where tho

The booth to the left was a Taiwanese Satellite company for Jun producing brake and suspension components (Jun-TW). The booth to the right was Jun Japan if you will and pictured with us is none other than Mr. Tanaka :slight_smile:

Regards,

Vuk@AMS
www.amszstore.com

sweet… one year i definately have to hit up this show… that and the nopi nationals… they are both on my to do list

Well he did fly in this Summer to hang with us at one of our Partners homes in Sault Ste Marie. We attended the St.Ignace show in Michigan that weekend.

Regards,

Vuk@AMS
www.amszstore.com

Nopi Nationals is finished! Bankrupted this year 3-4 shows in! Left alot of people hanging!

SEMA is the ultimate!

Regards,

Vuk@AMS
www.amszstore.com

wholllee wtf is with the spray bombed flat black gtr hood lmao!

its dry carbon

maybe one of the last times you were on pimp my ride Peter? you know that time all those women were trying to pull your number? lol

I had to stay home and hold down the AMS fort, while these guys were off “working”

lol thats where :wink:

he also looks like the owner of concepts in motion in brampton

This is one of my dream vacations!! Party in Vegas for a week and look at some amazing cars. This is on my to do list in the next year or 2 for sure.

I’m SOOO jealous!

wha??? no kidding… i am out of the loop… i wanted to do the cruise to the nopi nationals one year… guess there goes my chance… wow

that looks like itd beyond fun, i wouldnt mind going to one of these shows at all, just…how do i get there? haha

tnx for the pics looks like another great show this year

a lot my my guys told me that SEMA was very dissipointing this year in comparison to the past.
Im kind of glad work did not make me go.

The good time was the entire Sema trip, not the show alone, but overall the week in Vegas. If someone can afford to experience the nightlife and parties in Vegas every night I very much doubt they would not have a good time. In fact I know they would have a good time. You’d just be easily 10 thousand dollars closer to broke :).

Also the show was good for us since we were able to speak locally with alot of contacts we deal with often, which made it convenient.

Wait, who do you guys know up here?

Nice pics…a life with lots of money, one can only imagine.

Ya, that makes a lot of sence, We were a vendor there so that also make the show experance very different