Senna.

Hardcoded subs? I found plenty of ones with the subs included in an SRT file.

and low res doesn’t count. I like streaming to the apple tv.

yup, searched demonoid and found it right away

FYI this is on netflix now…

beat me to it.

OOOOOooooOOOOOoOooooOOOOoo looks like i have something to do tomorrow while im awake from 1pm-4pm

Great documentary, a must see in my book

I watched it on Netflix the other day and really enjoyed it. I had a little background from the Top Gear tribute, but there was a lot about the Senna/Prost relationship that I wasn’t aware of.

Many of his maneuvers were a bit questionable; I doubt we’ll see anyone with so much raw driving talent using psychology (if you can call it that?) against other drivers in the future. Incredible to watch nonetheless. :tup:

Wow, that was really really well done. Must see for sure

If you haven’t watched the extended directors cut, you should. It’s an hour longer with a bunch of more “in depth” interviews.

link?

It’s probably on the pirate bay or some torrent site.

so has anyone found a link they care to post rather than reading 10 people saying do a search

I must see this film…

This isnt the documentary is it? If not, I’m sure this is a good one as well.

https://youtu.be/Wl7rPM8_FgQ

Im gonna have to search this when i get home and watch it. Should be good.

It was pure driving, real racing

its on the pirate bay, i watched it a few months ago. Great movie.

Ill have to find the extended cut

I watched it last night and it was fantastic. It is done as a documentary but is a bit lopsided and doesn’t show much of Sennas darker tactics (only one when he took out Prost). Still absolutely worth it and was definitely one of the best drivers we will ever see (especially in the rain). Now I need to see the directors cut.

This is absolutely true, but you need to realize this is a very Brazilian movie, he was basically worshiped down there