Ayrton Senna testdriving a NSX around Suzaka

lol, in loafers!

http://www.jackals-forge.com/TMP/senna_nsx.avi

pretty good vid :tup:

hmm… best NSX ever + Senna = :headbang:

Good find there Howie. (a little bored at work though?)

i’ll check it when i get home from work :tup:

Not bored really - some downtime tho - it’s update day so all i can do is wait.

Anyway, Senna in any car is pretty much :headbang:

A man of few words…at least his kicks are stylish

Can’t say the same about his socks…

I just watched the video of his crash, it does suspiciously look like his steering column snapped. he looked to be in control as he began the line he was taking around the bend and suddenly he veered. Did they ever rule one way or another?

wtf! I got audio but not video…help plz

Wow that’s nice. :slight_smile: Gonna have to save this one for the archives.

Gotta love it: Senna ripping around Suzuka in an NSX-R wearing what appear to be penny lofas (Michael Jackson style) :slight_smile:

im such a newb.

who is he?

a racecar driver?

Ayrton Senna is arguably the best Formula 1 driver (hell best driver) ever to walk the earth.

His records in F1 are the ones that Michael Shumacher has been chasing (and breaking in some instances).

A quick Google search on his name will pull up tons of history.

nice vid and good find :tup: he just burries the spedometer like nothing happened lol

Man he was a smooth criminal

I remember playing Ayrton Senna’s Super Monaco Grand Prix 2 on the sega genesis. That was my first game.

:word: that game was awesome!

he was an amazing driver. i remember that crash. it did look like he flat lost his steering. i dont know if they ever officially ruled what happened or not. traggic loss to the auto racing world.

For those who never heard of him, he was the best formula 1 driver ever. He could go just as fast in the rain on his slicks as everyone else could on their rain tires. He was/is the most famous person ever from Brazil. It is a national day of mourning (flags at half mast) on the anniversary of his death. They tried to bring the track designer up on murder charges after he was killed at the track, saying it was an unsafe corner.

Senna was sick…