sexy enough to drive the way it is ....

from another forum …

A wise man once told me: “Chrome don’t getcha home, brother…but it will get you laid.” :slight_smile:

beautiful.

a seat and some pedels and shes done

Pedals?? NOOB!

Seriously though, thats pretty cool. You would have to put something cool in there for a seat. Something very minimal and dangerous looking with just a simple lap belt.

milk crate for your ass, 2 milk crates for the back of the seat, ziptie them all together, some rope to secure them to the frame, loop a belt (meaning one of those belts made for pants) thru the crates as a seatbelt

minimal and dangerous enough ?

a driveshaft would be nice as well

Those crome steelies are a nice match for that car. Seriously, never seen anything like that recently. :tup:

Definatly needs working brakes though. :tdown:

I was thinking milk crate as well. Steel not plastic of course. And yes that is dangerous enough. Where’s my white t-shirt, my pomade, and smoke for behind my ear?

no no no, you got it all wrong, you need a big fucking La Z Boy chair for a seat…made of like velex or something retro

63 corvette lightweight buckets would be sweet in that

How about those steel seat that are on those old timey tractors? No padding but they are ass contoured.

EDIT:

Paint it black

http://www.rossauction.com/topics/050618/albums/ant/full/DSCN2293_1.jpg

a driveshaft might help out too

eh, at least needs something to sit on and maybe some gauges…otherwise what fun is it if its not street legal

nah it man you need the pack of smokes rolled up in the sleeve of your white t

that looks likr its at DNR Auto Restylers…but yea u need a shaft and seat

:tup: