Shaq likes preludes?

these people asked him for some pics and Shaq asked them for a ride in the lude? WTF?

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2245539&page=1

hahahha wtf?!?!

moar pics of gf plz

Haha <3 Shaq, that is awesome.

haha no honda was fit for shaq…

damn, how in the hell did he fit in there?

ha that kid has some great conversation pieces there

right near my apartment…:gay:

shaqs probably the most down to earth superstar ever when i lived in orlando i was with some friends at a mall and saw him walking around i was like WTF is that shaq walking around shopping by himself, and my friends that live there started laughing they said hes there all the time and why the fuck would shaq need security hes fucking shaq lol.

Awesome

lol wtf, who gives a shit about a prelude? especially someone that could afford to buy every single prelude ever made

lol that’s pretty cool. I wonder why he wanted a ride? Is the car heavily modded or something?

I’m surprised he fit into that thing.

I want a vid of him trying to get out of it.

reading the post looks like he couldn’t find a spot near the resturant for his big truck…was going to park half mile away and walk… and the kid was there so he figured he would just ask him to drop him off at the resturant…

at one point in the conversation (according to the kid) shaq said he owned one before… thats how he know he could fit…

I think it was just convenent for him I dont think he was looking for a show of power… if he was I think he could have/would have picked something else.

maybe he was just tryin to make the kids day…

that’s a big nigga

yea lol

fuck the pics arent workin

that’s awesome :slight_smile:

HT has some great stories from time to time