Shave and Debadge or WTF...Its a Grand Am?

Made me LOL.

I would for now just pull off the side badges. That rear Pontiac in the bumper is molded in isn’t it? You would need the whole bumper repainted. Pull off the 3rd brake light tape. I think it looks good already and pulling the side badges and tape will help a lot.

i kinda like it, it sets off the wheels and breaks up the white

Keep spoiler. Debadge. Remove mudflaps. Install SLP Exhaust.

Removing the Spoiler makes it look like a Acura CL…

Thanks for the comments. Keeping the spoiler I think.

The “WTF” was more towards “Why work on a Grand Am” not Camo-style. But at least I got some laughs.

I thought about removing the mud flaps before and I will definitely do that now. Also, I like the pinstripe for contrasting a little. I think if it was off it would look too White.

Looks like I will take off the flaps, badges, and brake light overlay (I kind of like the shaved look, Maybe later). As for the bumper yes it is molded in. I was thinking if I decided to shave the brake light it would make sense to get rid of the molding too.

Boomin99GT, Don’t need SLP, good suggestion though. I have a Flowmaster 80 under there already :slight_smile:

What about a drop?

Ditch the badges but get decals made out saying something like Grand Damn! in tribal print to put across your front and rear windshied just so people dont get confused what kind of car you drive and that you mean business. People will respect you and the ladies will love you, your the man!

get the ram air hood.

lol

A drop wouldn’t look too bad. I’m think the black pinstripe could be lost tho.

What motor is in that?

eesh, yeah +1 to leaving the spoiler on now. Just drop the side badges, everything else looks fine.

I would debadge it provided its cheap/free
It dosent make that much of a difference IMHO to justify buying a smooth bumper cover or some shit like that

x2

quit fucking with it, and start saving for intake manifold gaskets.

Already replaced the LIM gasket. :slight_smile:

I heard the other day that my old Grand Am needs its 3rd set of LIM gaskets at 65,000 miles. What a horrible design that was by GM. Also Luke the SLP Exhaust > Flowmaster 80 but thats just my opinion.