Found some pics

I haven’t posted in a while and I was cleaning my computer up and came accross these…so here you go.

This is my car just before the fall season. I miss driving it.

I got some plans for this summer (For all you GM/GAGT Guru’s: SD Hood, Vette upgrade, Eibach or Sprint Springs, and possibly an SC/T Kit). I am also continuing to upgrade my audio and I hope it turns out as good as last time (Plug for Rainbow).

what, pray tell, is a vette upgrade?

it does look clean

well, you cant polish a turd, but i’ll give you an “A” for effort. :stuck_out_tongue:

dont you drive a scion?

lol

please do Eibachs…no sprints

Vette brakes maybe?
http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?p=955135

Thats what i came up with on google.

Let me prepare myself…for burns.

The caliper bracket for a 98-02 F-Bod bolts up to the Grand Am knuckle where the stock bracket fits. A 97-04 Vette caliper bolts to the F-Bod Caliper bracket (No I would not use one that said CORVETTE). And finally a 00-05 Impala Rotor fits the hub for the GA. Thus, leaving me a 12 Inch Rotor with a two piston caliper that originally was a 11 Inch Rotor and a single piston caliper.

Yes, this works. It has been done.

However, This would leave the back more offset than GM had already made it. So the only thing I need to figure out is a way to upgrade the rear Caliper’s and still have the E-brake functional.

Clean GA. Remove mudflaps.

no need for rear upgrade…i know its a diffa car…but i changed my maxima from 11" fronts w/single piston to 12.6" fronts from a 350z w/4 piston calipers from a 300zx tt…didnt terribly change the bias and i tracked car…stock rears should be fine

you said this ISN’T driven through the winter… may I ask why?

clean car looks good

1. I got sick of digging my driveway ALL the time to drive to work.
  2. I got an 4X4 F150

it was just a joke. thats why this—> :stuck_out_tongue: was put after the comment.

but if you really want to compare the platforms and their potential i think you’ll see the scion wins. lighter…better front to rear balance…stiffer chassis…and most importantly it has aftermarket support.

My guess is because his sig says he also has a 4x4.

EDIT: one minute too slow.

lol im just busting balls :slight_smile:

So why did you pick a Grand Am? You’re talking about brakes, suspension, and forced induction upgrades. A Grand Am isn’t exactly a popular platform for performance modding. Are you going to do a spring/shock combo or full coilovers?

:tup:

Looks nice.Wifey still comments about me selling hers back when I did Was a red 00 w/ 9 K on it in 02.
D

siq?