And I thought only SON users were this dumb =P

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?mknm=&Region=-1&subcategory=&CAT=1&ADID=6043431&ADS=6043431|

What would posses a man to ask 30 grand for what is possibly one of the shittiest automobiles ever made?

i thought you were quitting son for good, antonio? :stuck_out_tongue:

as for that ad… that thing is heavily modified with RICEE

Selling a car my good man, selling a car :stuck_out_tongue:
I actually emailed him, it was bothering me too much. Hopefully he specifies lol

what a waste of money, almost as bad as a riced out z24, or sunfire! talon tsi 8 g’s(local sale), still cheaper and faster then that POS! my buddy has a 04 grand am gt ram air. its got some pull, when i get my 240 back and runnin i’m gonna race him!

oh boy, 30 grand for failing strut towers.

Andrew.

Ant, why are you taking a step down from the 240sx and buying a grand am!

a step down? o.o thats more like a million, its such a fugly ass looking car

wanna spend 30g buy my 240 when its done :slight_smile:

Yep, only 1 step down.

For sale:

1991 240sx Coupe with extra rust mods and Vtec stickers, GT-R badge, IC (not hooked up) and a fart can exhaust. Asking $20,000

Will trade for modded Grand Am.

Hahaha, I’m not buying a grand am :stuck_out_tongue: Someone linked me it because he thought it was funny. I posted it just because it happens to be a pet peeve of mine, when people modify a vehicle that isn’t worth modifying. I understand that with enough money you can make anything good, but some things just need way too damn much.

dude that thing isn’t even heavily modified, lol

• ricer skirts
  • ricer gay offset wheels that weigh more than your mother
  • as for engine work, assuming there is any, he probably only has some kind of aftermarket filter or intake kit with blue ngk wires, rofl.

Do you know what is exactly done to this car???

If you can not answer yes then you have no right saying it is not worth the 30G’s. Don’t get me wrong I am not saying that is is for sure worth it but really,.

Look as some of the nicer cars on here,. they look almost totally stock but had just a massive amont of work done to them.

So hey lets not be ignorant and just drop it.

even not knownin whats done to this car, why would you wanna sink that kinda money into a grand am, you could buy anything from a mr2 to a rx7, and still have money left over to play with. sure to each thier own, he might think it’s cool, along with anyone else driving a grandma, opps i mean grand am. i think he could have spent his money alot better and gotten a way better car, and probably wouldn’t be sellin it right now, but instead he’s got a riced out grand am thats not much different looking from the rest of them, body kit or not, its still ugly. everyone is intitled to thier opinion.

^^ Not everyone is in love with imports like most the people on here, as for this car, there isnt a very good chance its going to sell for 30g’s but you never know, it could have anything from a 3800 supercharged to a northstar v8 in it, probably not but you never know

No, it actually DOESN’T matter what he’s got in there. Grand Ams are pieces of shit, a piece of shit with a turbo, is still a piece of shit, a piece of shit with a northstar v8, guess what? Still a piece of shit. There is nothing, I mean nothing imaginable that would make a grand am, worth money.
As for the not everyone likes imports, he coulda bought a Camaro instead :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve seen some twin turbo LS1 Camaros out there, those ARE worth 30 grand.

Thanks you for oppinion, now we will leave it up to the rest of Canada to decide what this car is worth.

p.s. there are a lot of car sold here that people would think are WAY over priced. it all depends on the market.

if he wasn’t in love with imports, why would he rice it out??? why wouldn’t he put a ls1 and convert it to a rear wheel drive if he was in love with muscle cars?

riced out grandma = wanna be import.

if he wants to waste his money, thats fine, i’m not hating on him for doing it, i just think he could have picked a better base for upgrading. u don’t pay 10G’s for the car then drop 40 into it to sell it for 30…(i’m sure he didn’t drop 40into it, but u get what i mean.) he’s sellin it for a reason, i got 10$ says it’s because he got bugged and teased!

Dam $40G investment and sale for $30G

hahaa that is actually a pretty good turnaround

Wow…just because you dont like it doesnt mean someone else wont. I forgot you are the authority in automotive cool. Can I post a picture of my car so you can critique it for me and tell me what I should do…humble me with your automotive styling Solarian.

Seriously, you need to really think about why you are sitting here posting and ragging on someone elses car…did you get picked on as a kid?

I’ve seen lamer 240s on here.

Just because you bought a car someone else reasoned out to you as ‘cool’ doesn’t mean you have a shred of credibility.

For the record I know a supercharged Grand Am running around here owned by a GM mechanic that would leave all of you bleeding. And it’s got one of the dumbest wings I’ve ever seen, and ugly ass Enkei wheels – but makes over 400 ft-lbs to those ugly ass wheels. And it’s automatic.

Before you even try and pull out the “RWD owns, or 5-spds 4 life” nonsense … I’ve seen a bunch of you drive and trust me when I say you’re nowhere near a good enough driver for that to matter. Besides, an S13 understeers just about as badly as a fullsize FWD GM. Let’s not even discuss an S14 sans le rear sway bar.

And a funny thing, a stock 240 would be served by most GM products. If you ever pulled off your JDM-tinted glasses while driving your stock car you’d probably appreciate just how ass it is.

Is your life that bad that you need to actually call out and put down a total stranger just to feel better about yourself? Because you owned a 240? Who the fuck are you?