$35k 240sx

Would anyone on here pay even 30k for that? Lol

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDAyWDYwNA==/$T2eC16RHJGQE9noM,BV-BQRRlCyLkg~~48_20.JPG
widebody looks worse than the interior lol

LOL this car used to go to importfest…
he always lied about what parts were in it…
lots of ebay, lots of junk.

30k? would rather have supra mk4 or s15

still some decent stuff in there.

i doubt it will sell whole. probably make $25k+ in a part out though.

wow sick car actually, lots of rare bad ass parts and clearly alot of work put into it.

Son240sx is the land of low baller children that cannot afford 80 bux worth of parts. Son240sx need not apply. Those headlights by themselves are worth 1k and are super super super rare. Carbon dash… everything chrome/mint under engine bay. AN lines. Come on?

Cheap asses on here I tell you :-/

Plus the body work is pristine looking… that widebody kit I believe is based on the jacquemond i could be wrong but it looks immaculate… I think it’s as wide as my bn blister kit… if not wider… pretty hardcore.

So… low ballers need not apply. I would not pay that amount of money personally, I would rather build it but the fact of the matter is, you would spend ALOT MORE building that… I would rather trade for something else like an NSX or something higher up even though it would be still slower than this.

The rear woofer/whatever audio setup is what turns me off… could care less about some showness bullshit… good looks + performance = winning combo. Ricer under glow lights and audio stuff = no care…

^TL;DR
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001403463/hey_everybody_pay_attention_to_me_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

If you saw it in person…trust me. You’d be turned off.

lol lowballers? nobody even wants to buy it .
Doesn’t matter how much money you put into it, this car is all over the place with track-worthy parts and what looks like a monster engine setup, and then some “pimp yo ride” looking entertainment system in the hatch lol.
Just cause it’s expensive doesn’t mean it looks any good. I’ll give it to the guy, from the pics it looks like great body work quality wise, doesn’t please me aesthetically though, too much for my tastes.

this car beat me at import fest for 1st place lol

Different dude, the guy at import fest is Marco Bifolchi.

He beat me last year too dont cry lol, See you next year unless my car sells for 20k :stuck_out_tongue:

Everytime you post I feel like punching babies. And don’t go chewing son out talking about cheap. Just because nobody is stupid enough to waste 35k on a 240.

lol ya honestly it is a pretty awesome car. i’ll take the centre console ashtray if u part it out

Based on the type of cars I see post in the picture thread I can’t see anyone on son buying this, which is cool. I would how ever be very interested in a part out and I think the seller would have a better chance recouping 100K for his debt… who are these people that spend a 100k on a 240, trailer it shows then try to sell it for 35 to cover debt… what am I missing do you win xx,xxx amount of dollars for these shows?

btw anyone have a link or info on those head lights? Can you buy anything like that or are they custom

why the fuck would you waste time writing all that? that’s the dumbest shit i’ve ever heard, just like all your other essays on son

^Why the fuck did your parents give birth to you? You are worthless, why do you even exist.

Stupid comments deserve stupid responses.

it took me less than a minute to type that. You mad?

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Wait wait … wait for it.

I just low balled your life. Son240sx 4eva

cant we all jus get along<3

dude shut the fuck up

Abflug headlights, last set I saw sold for $800. Rare as f**k.