$35k 240sx

Would like to see what he’s got if he does decide to part it out, which he probably will

you win a cheap chinese trophy! WEEEEE.

and all 0$ prize money.

or some meg’s wipes or 1L of oil lol

if that is a metal wide body, then you can pretty much guarantee a body/paint total in the neighborhood of $10K-$15K…maybe closer to $20K…

not my cup of tea, but meh, this is the problem with building such a personal car, one should expect to loose their shirt on it or keep it for life… in which case the mod list should match…

that car is gay.

needs better fitment… just noticed the HUD lol

My friend bought his fully built immaculate 620awhp EVO8 for around 25k why would I pay 35 for this ugly ass 240…??? I know the owner is watching this thread, so just part the bitch out dude and move on with your life.

Kind of immature…

Engine bay set up is pretty ballin. Body kit looks like ass hole. And I think we all have grown out of the sound system days. I’ll take the engine setup other then that Ill stick with mine and my SI. Hah

Wow your evo friend stole somene’s ride for that money… unless its an evo8 that will run 620awhp for a few days and blow

he beat on it for about a year and a half now, still flawless… its just a really well built car no need to be jelly. 25k cash isn’t stealing shit its borderline overpaying… there’s plenty of desperate owners selling their cars with need of money…

620 awhp? Is he using methanol by any chance?

yes

I have never seen a picture of YOUR car yet…

Was probably cool back in 99’

This is a perfect example of more money than taste. But whatever, to each his own. I don’t know why everyone is crying over this.

id rather pick up one of these if i had that kinda money