60k s13?

Sooo just browsing Kijiji and found this…hella tight
http://owensound.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1990-Nissan-240SX-carbonfiber-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ203947201

sooo tell me 60k seem like a little too much to pay for this? discuss.

seen this thing at an auto show shit is mint everything is custom its crazy

id rather go buy a bmw with $60 000.

somthing like close to brand new 335.

oem door panels
oem cluster
oem Everything wrapped in CF
really front bumper
thats like a DozEdrift car :stuck_out_tongue:

wait what… 140k$ and only 400whp?!

:ugh:

oh my… with 10 times more of an price teg lol

i understand that a lot of money has been put into that car, but it still goes back to the old “you never get back what you put into the car.” even if he put 140k and is selling it for 60k, no one will pay that much for a s13, or at least i would never even consider it. another thing is the guys got a full vader kit for fucks sake. i know i’m not talking for myself when i say that kit has nothing clean to offer but nasty body lines. he might like it, but when you build a car like that (along with the blue/black 2 tone and vader hood) you lose at least 50% of customers because its just not clean anymore.

i guess what i’m trying to say is that i don’t like it.

its not wrapped in cf it is cf but still its at least an rb26 and is better then that dozedrift im in no way agreeing with the 6ok price tag how ever i do like the car

All that money yet it still has crank windows.

Seen that car at a few car shows, and yes it is extremely mint. However, that kit is nasty.

That price is ridiculous.

guys a douche bag.
ive talked to hima few times, full of bs, and twinkys.
its mint sure… but its full of ebay parts…
his parts list changes all the time… when the parts always seem to stay the same… if uve talked to him about detials … uve probably noticed this…
shady. and not worth 60K

My offer 6K !!!

60K, I can freaking buy a brand new STI AND…mod it !!! Or a used one…and make twice the horsepower !!

cars ugly and pointless.

ill give him 4 g. max.

fuck an sti… thats a solid downpayment on a house!!! and a nice house at that

this car is gay trash, i would be embarrassed driving it, let alone saying 140,000 spent on it… gimme a break bud. The fact he’s even pretending he spent that money bothers me, its like ok well, you could be driving a ferrari f355, and still have 30g’s to burn, what kind of an idiot would say something like that, the only good thing thats worth even talking about is the motor, but meh. that interior looks like a bunch of dicks, i dont even wanna talk about the body kit.

sorry for ranting, im bored off my ass at work and mildly frustrated - working till 8, and this just set me off a little, but were cool now lol.

did i say i think this car is gay? ok were cool hahah

2 rice for me…seen it at shows and its just something I would never like. For fuck sakes if it was type x conversioned and painted a not so ricey colour and if he dumped most of the money into the motor he would get alot more than hes going to get for this…

Well…when I’m looking at cars to buy. I don’t really cross shop them with houses…in general !!!

Walk in to a dealership and be like…Hi…im looking for a car…OR…a House !! lol !!

i remember seeing a pic of his car on nico, i wanted his headlights thats about it.

140k, ha