32,000km car for sale WTF???

hey does anyone remember the guy that picked up that 1993 hatch(red) for $3500 off some old guy that had a seizure? i thought he was keeping it is this not it?for$8000!!!

lulz

Yup, this it.

lol yea thats the one. pretty mint. 8k? i dunno lol

i guess he wants to make some monezy

I think it’s expensive, but I’m not gonna lie. That thing looks pristine. If I was on the lookout for an extremely clean 240, I’d consider it.

Also, that’s a hell of a come up if he sells it for that price.

Man I still fuckin love that car.

no shit lol he wants to make $4500 wtf
he made three kijiji adds in a week first said he wants trade for 66mustang then contact owner now this!!?

taking advantage of an someone else’s unfortunate circumstances

tsk tsk!

Id do the same thing if I got that car at $3500

this is probably not going to be well received but i will get it in now. the guy can do what ever he wants to do with his car. including an inflated selling price.

peace

That is ridiculous, i hope no1 buys it…

to tosh true but he clearly stated when he bought it that he wasn`t that type of guy and he and his dad would be keeping it for a long time and this is a huge price change.

its the internet. someone lied. but seriously this does not suprise me. i bet you any money he will get wind of this thread and come on with some sob story that he needs money and he has no choice but to sell blah blah blah. but i said it before, he can do what ever he wants, its HIS car.

peace

haha not even it will be its non of your business i`m just doing business lol if he wanted to make some money thats cool with me but that much holy smokes

Why is the exhaust crooked if it’s so minty?

he can sell the car and he can ask whatever price he wants for it… why not?
also, there’s no one stopping anyone here to go down to the US and pick up a perfectly fine, no rust, S13/S14 for like 3k or less either :slight_smile:

Damn i wouldn’t be putting my address out on Kijiji…:/:

He can ask 8g, but everybody knows he won’t get it.

Inflation is something he can do, and clearly doesn’t mind doing, however it is not our place to judge.

EDIT:

Why are there pics of PS but none of frame LOL?