93 240 30,000 km

What would you guys value a red 93 240 (hatch or coupe unknown) 30,000 orig km has been garage stored and not driven for 3 years, and has never seen a winter. Showroom condition. I relatives neighbor had a stroke 3 years back and is now looking to sell it as he can no longer drive it. Just curious what its worth.

8000 plus,

i would say. more if its a coupe

holy shit talk about a diamond in the rough. i would say (like above) around 7500… unless the guy doesn’t know what it’s worth…

he doesnt, he has given me an asking price that im not going to be disclosing but i just want to see what everyone would value it at so i know im not losing money if i choose to buy it, im going to go look at it tomorrow night.

8k and up, if he know’s the value.

If not, throw him 4500 and call it a day, because in the end, he will be happy to have received that much for a car that is nearly 2 decades old.

Wow, i really didnt think they were worth that much anymore. thought only the s14 would get up that high in stock form.

they arent everyone that post more then 6k is a moron of the highest caliber

^^yea but 30k on the body! WOW is all i can say

ya thats great but the true book value of a s13 is 1500. i said 6 and thats already pushing it

I still have to go see it to find out if its actually in as good of shape as its said to be. if it is for the price he is asking i will very likely pick it up. and low ball his asking price just because im a son member, gotta represent!

1500, really?!? Damn my fender bender in the parking lot wrote off a perfectly good car then, they quoted me 1800 to fix it!

^S14’s are only worth $3000 according to the MTO and the blackbook. Even for the kouki’s.
So it makes sense that a 20 year old car isn’t worth much.

alright bud! u know best :rolleyes:
the way i see it. the year of the car isnt what determines the value. and the mto only uses the year as a base for their book prices. and i bet you could get 8000 for the car with a bit of work into selling it.

Only a foooooooool would pay that much money. No stock S13 is worth more than 5K.

really though… who even on this forum would buy a stock s13 for 8G’s. yeah 30K is nice on the body but does that really matter for a KA the damn things are so cheap already and not many people stick with a stock ride for very long. really all your paying 8k for is no rust just go to the states if your that serious or look hard I found mine with an inch of oil all over the car but not one spot of rust.

what if it was stored in a very damp garage that rotted the shit out of the car.

kms means nothing guys, that black kouki bing drives has over 450,000k on it but its as clean as some i have seen with 80,000 !

always inspect the car well, no matter what…i would not pay more then 6k for a bone stock s13

For 8K you can buy a freakin 02-03 WRX.

8K is ridiculous. 3000 will get you a mint car in the US. Look what I found for 2200!!! In Ontario!

Nikg’s car is worth that and then some. I bought a hatch in 04 for 1000, With some body rust and crappy frame rails. It cost me 3000 to fix all the floor rust and to s.weld the chasis but it looked so fucking good. And another 2000 for body and paint.

So morale of the story if buy a cheap car and you will end up paying for it in other ways.

well i spent 8000 on my hatch with 80 thous km, everything was insanely clean mint leather interior, not a scratch on the int or ext. was looking for a reliable/enjoyable car, and i got that with my s13. no regrets here. and i was not the only person trying to get the car.