32,000km car for sale WTF???

Its not what the cars worth, its what some ones willing to pay.

It could be 12 000 and if he finds some one hes the one laughing.

Let him sit on it, im sure a buyer will come along.

Anyone who buys an S13 for $8000 is a fool.

bahahaha

he should go back to his initial plan of storing an original low milage car in hopes it nets an even larger profit at auction in 15 years…

people who earn money without doing anything annoy me, society doesn’t just build itself

Agreed. I dont know why everyone is condemning people for buying low and selling high. Yea, there’s the whole concept of tuner community, but fair enough to say most of the community is looking out for themselves and more often than not most for sale threads on forums around the GTA are made with the idea of getting as much back for your item of sale as possible.

I dont really care what someone bought an itme for, i will offer what i think its worth, and in that same respect i will sell whatever i have for whatever i think its worth.

So yeah, he told me he was keeping it but now he pulls this shit, im not very happy with my dad about this but unfortunatly its his car and he can do what he wants with it. I have told him numerous times that 8,000 dollars is too much. oddly enough he has been offered things such as a 2001 saab 9-3 and a 2003/4 hayabusa as trades. He wont sell it to me for 4000 so that i can swap my parts into it and sell my shell…I hope he can’t sell it. And to whoever asked why no pics of the frame, you really dont need them as its spotless…if you REALLY want to see the frame come look at it, you can look at the steering rack bolts and see the yellow blue and red marker on it from the factory too.

i really do not see what the big deal is with a clean OEM s13? is still just an s13 - unmodified and original… how many of you guys are going to keep it that way ? if the under body and outside is “okay” that’s all that should matter… i mean this car isn’t a 300zx or a Supra or something even a little rare with clean styling from the factory which is acceptable in its OEM condition… it would be more appealing to see a 2JZ 94 Supra with 30000 km un touched… that is something you can respect - an s13 is just an s13 lol just my own opinion i guess -

its like a 1999 Honda civic hatch back with 30000 original km’s … what good is it to anyone… the car isn’t anything special stock -

again just my opinion -

nickg paid 8k for his s13. you calling him a fool?

The truth is… the old man with the seizure died in the backseat with his transvestite hooker. As soon as the kid found out (via police records and stains for confirmation) he said fuck no and now he’s trying to get rid of it ASAP.

Was it completly stock?? if not then its apples to oranges

it was VERY clean and i mean VERY.

edit: and yeah it was stock.

Then yes, he’s a fool. It’s a 15+ year old car, it’s KBB isn’t anywhere near that, and for that price you could throw in an extra grand or two and get a JDM with an SR, etc. Or get a clean chassis from the US for less.

I paid $7G for a 91 with an SR swap, and a ton of other goodies including a brand new set of Megan coils, Megan 3" never run on, and Brix 2 seat which is $1200 alone.

Think about what you’re saying. It’s not like it’s a classic muscle car with some resale value, it’s a 15 year old Japanese sports car with nothing done to it.

This is the US value in Michigan, with an excellent condition 240sx.

A 240 might have some “classic car value” 20 years from now though.

yes it is an old car, and to pay 8k for one you have to really love them. Most of s13’s are rusty in canada and it’s not very easy to find one in mint condition, so people put it up for more than what it’s worth. To some people the price can be too high and they will bash about the price, but there are also people that would pay good money for a clean car that is as old as the s13.

I hate when people say this is not like an american classic car.

Did you think back in the day they thought the cars they were driving were going to be classic cars. These are the classic cars of our generation.

Come back to me in 20 years, we’ll see what the resale value is on one.

Hell, the resale on a 70s Z-car isn’t anywhere close to the resale on any given muscle car of the same age. Period.

the guy is a prick, Taking advantage of a guy who is ill. The guy deserves a beating, and posting his address on kijiji. i just wish i lived closer to give it to him

^ thats pretty bold man… he bought it at a fair price, i really dont agree with inflating the price like that but at the end of the day it;s his car and can do whatever he wants with it.

Exactly. He didn’t cheat or take advantage of the guy who’s ill, maybe whoever pays $8G for it…

He paid what the guy was asking, the fact that he’s flipping it for more than twice what he paid is a little douchey, but not really taking advantage of the guy he bought it from… If you saw a car priced at $1000, but you knew it was clearly worth $3000, would you offer to pay the guy the extra $2000 just out of the goodness of your heart?

id offer 500 lol