60k s13?

im just doing the math in my head…and if i got every piece i wanted for my 240 inside and out id have a hard time spending 60 let alone 140…i just dont see where the money would have gone

He spends it on the yellow “do not cross” tape he has around it at every car show…

im gonna write a cheque for $140k, put it in my car, then put it up for sale and say ive put $140k into my car. Ill do it!!! I will!!! be champions!!!

how much do you think he really put into it?
20 g max?
how much does a r34 RB go for?

No doubt theres a tonnnne of money spent on that car. That engine bay is A WORK OF ART! Jesus that’s beautful. The all metal CF / Metal Widebody is sick as fuck as well. The Kit is disgusting, the interior is disgusting.the Body itself is gorgeous minus the kit…

I can see someone paying a solid 20K for that car.

If you guys think a car like that can be built for under 80K, you’re NUTS! The level of craftsmanship, whether or not you like it, is CRAZAZZZY! if you PAY someone else to do all that work, EASY spend 100K.

Engine bay and whats under the hood is AT LEAST 20K. Provided he didn’t lift a finger to do any work himself.

you hates are on fucking crack if you think that car was built for peanuts. Just cuz it’s rice in some places doesn’t mean it didn’t cost a BOATLOAD of money.

10- 15k tops … lol @ 50k

Dude. This isn’t an SR20DET with some minor bolt ons. RB26’s are $$$$$ not syaing better or worth it, but they are $$$ compared to SR’s.

Go price a 180sx front clip, then a GTR, then go price a proper rebuild for both. Then go price turbo upgrades.

lol Ronnie, don’t bother man. Your forgetting this is SON. half the community are poor young bucks who have no concept of what things cost.

still looks like a pile o’ rice

he’ll have to part it out on here to get more than $20k out of it

This is true.

Most people here think that paying 1500 for a paint job is a ripoff.

There is a very big difference between being poor and being CHEAP!

There are lots of people on here that don’t have big budgets and there are tonnes of people on here that DO have CHA CHING but are cheap as hell.

Sometimes, I am dirt poor, sometimes I make okay money.

It costs a lot of money to pay to play properly. Seriously, there is a huge stack o cash in that car. no one would be retarded enough to pay 50K for it but he sure as hell 100 percent has a shit load more than 20K into that car. I would say more than 50K easily.

He may find someone stupid enough to pay 20K but chances are he won’t be able to get a penny more than 15K. If he parts that car, he’d get mega bucks. Rolling chassis would be worth good change. I’d certainly be interested in the rolling chassis minus the kit.

But seriously, the dudes on here who that car was built on the cheap are on crack.

Here’s tz

its a 92 nissan … ya it might look amazing … but for 20k … there are other newer cars … 350z , s2000 …etc.

some people think they can slap on a body kit on a stock Ka an make it worth 7 g’s … Doesnt work like that buddy. you dont get any money for mods.

Not entirely true. I wrote up a big post going into length about this when I saw this mentality elsewhere on the forum, but decided against it because barely anyone on this forum would even care to understand such a POV. I will say this: that is not entirely true. Clean FD’s were 18K in 2003 and are still around 18K in 2010. Go ahead and buy a 350Z, or S2K, but like hell it will be anything like the 18K FD. I find it’s a terrible mindset that discredits excellent cars because a stock, higher km, less maintained newer car can be bought for that price.

(Talking about the mindset and not this car specifically)

car seems pretty ricey in my opinion but anyways dozedrift (christian) is a good guy i know what he does but i know him and he is a good guy

he’ll have to part it out. finding a buyer for that will be next to impossible even for 20K. It had the potential to be amazing but just went to the wrong way with so many things imo.

yeah but not all 350z and s2k goes for 'mega 20 000 dolla.
if its your track slut y not go for a salvage title pay under 10g for it maybe 6~8gs. and have fun with 7 years old nissan instead of 20 years old with shit load of mods that only could push 100hp more then what you would have in stock 03 350z. eh?

20g into a 350z could make your 7 years old slut fly. stupid fast.

me? i was looking at 240 s cause its cheaper to buy then 350z. and there is soooo maybe parts for it on son. plus i wanted somthing with low power with super stiff suspenssion… thats all. cause for me its heck alot of more fun to drive a slower pos then faster rocket since im just a noob :smiley:

Some shits cool, but its still a BOATLOAD of gay.

QFT even though it IS a rice burner.