please say this isnt anyones car from here

Tonight on my way home from Kennywood on 837, theres a green grand prix, with a god awful body kit. were stopped at the light, him in the right lane, me in the left lane. Both with cars in front of us. Out of the corner of my eye, i see his car moving, im like wtf…so we go and he gets behind me, i pass the other car in the right lane and get over…but end up back behind him at the next light. All the sudden his car drops down, then the right side lifts, left side lifts, drops back down, then the whole thing back up. At this point me and my friend Michelle are laughing hysterically. light turns green, he takes off. i get in the right lane and we hit the next light. im on the phone with my other friend telling him he needs to catch up to us and see this shit. light turns green and i smoke his ass…i left off and he catches up and all i hear is bellowing ghetto music then he does the good old fly by. i was laughing so hard at his car, i about peed myself. no real moral of the story, i just needed another good laugh. too bad i didnt have my camera

thats my new GTP

BlkP42E is the weekend warrior.

i really hope you are not serious LOL

its a fantom force dude…

http://www.fantomforce.com/Jon/HPIM0737.JPG

that dude revs on me every time i see him around monroeville… what kind of a queer revs on a bonneville?

especially when he’s gotta put his auto in Neutral to rev at u… :finger:

that I am

yeah thats definitely the car. funny thing is, i now have a friend request on myspace from a guy who works in monroeville, and has a love for his new 04 gtp. knowing shit about pontiacs, could this be him? lol

myspace :greddy:

im a myspace addict…lol

nevermind, its not him on myspace…that dudes is a 99.

myspace is gay.

we know ur space is :greddy: :blue:

yEA i know him. He just got the air ride put on recently.

Thats no where near as ugly as this Grand Am I see all the time. I think he works at the walmart in centry 3.
its a dark green one. with some nasty yellow graphics on it…huge alum. wing and UGLY body kit…It has to be one of the most disgusting lookin cars on the road…it makes that Grand Prix look very very nice

sounds like black z28’s old mcdonald sponsored GA

i would rev on a hott philly in a mustang gt myself though…

yeah now that i see a pic of the car during the day, the body kid is not as god awful as i thought. but the rest of it makes me laugh alot. :slight_smile:

No, no, those were “yellow splash graphics” on the GA :puke:

That grand prix doesn’t really look too bad in that pic, not feelin the rims though

the drivers atitude makes the car shitty no matter what it looks like…