please say this isnt anyones car from here

I think the guy with the Grand Prix works at MDS performance in west mifflin (or his car was getting worked on)

The green Grand AM was for sale at that small dealer next to dean honda. I guess the kid bought it (it was for sale the way it looks today) and thinks hes hot shit in it. I saw him a few times parked in the NAPA lot on route 51, maybe he works there, or was just buying more neons who knows.

I am almost positive he works at walmart…His car is ther eeverytime I run up there to buy something…I saw it this morning on my way to work heading towards walmart…How could you think you are hot shit in something looks like godzilla shit out

ask about 90% of Honduh drivers

Lol

if you could have seen what i did last night, everytime he stopped, he would stop next to us and start raising and dropping his car…we were laughing so hard. he was a true dick. im not into the whole street racing scene but he really had my adrenaline going because he thought he was such hot shit. i hope i dont ever see that car again for fear that i will laugh myself to death. though i guess there are much worse ghetto’d cars out there.

yEA that grand am is always down the strip. He hangs out with the kid with the celica. I beleive fantomforce gets a discount thru mds performance.

no fantom force has some sponsorship though A plus performance or somthing.

I was talking Dan and Chris about it down at Import Fusion.

not a plus, its performance plus in west mifflin like 100 yards down from my hosue and i see the gay grand am all the time, dude who drives it is real fuckin goofy

Is that the same place as MDS performance? IF so I didn;t put two and two together.

Also looking at the site, I know who that guy is and he is goofy.

MDS and A+ are all the same. The kid with the contour SVT works there, and also has a sponsorship with them. (i had my exhuast put on by them and found out that way)

I heard that the green and yellow grand am is turbocharged.

Well we had a guy that was part of our club who worked for MDS and I guess he jumped ship to fantom force because of kaleb (contour) and he works there part time as well. Got to love shady people… :rolleyes:

The two guys I was talking to at Import fusion don’t seem to thrilled with the whole perfomance + place and what ever club deal they got going. Who knows.

uber ghey

grand prix’s are for fags :frowning:

this atsnt aintyones car one here!

especially ones with series 3 motors

even if i was into show cars & car clubs…i wouldn’t even think of joining a group called “phantom force”

souds like a legion of superheros??

if you could have seen what i did last night, everytime he stopped, he would stop next to us and start raising and dropping his car…we were laughing so hard. he was a true dick. im not into the whole street racing scene but he really had my adrenaline going because he thought he was such hot shit. i hope i dont ever see that car again for fear that i will laugh myself to death. though i guess there are much worse ghetto’d cars out there.

I’ve never understood this mentality.

Revving on a woman at a light just seems werid. MAYBE if I lined up next to a woman driving a Viper, or exotic, but generally it just doesn’t feel “right”.

I have a friend who used to own a black 2000 GT. Everyone we’d see a hot girl while driving, he’d rev his engine at them. It used to embarass the shit out of me. It’s such a fucking hick thing to do.

just like beeping or yelling @ them…what are they supposed to do…run after your car screaming “oh my god…you got me so hot…fuck me now”

and its like everyone who leg humps every girl that joins this forum…“Post some nude pics” its get old real fast.

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/images/icons/nonono.gif

that’s just initiation

“boy” noobs get their balls busted for what they drive
“girl” noobs have to post pics

it’s just one of those things

:smiley:

I Think It Looks Good

yes that would be great :naughty: