New kid around w/ a '98 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hey everyone, I just recently joined shift518 and was cruising around. Just thought I would throw up a pic of my car and whatnot. I have had my car for about 6 months in the Troy area.

I’ve got a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GT with a few minor mods.

Ran it for the first time ever at Lebanon Valley Dragway on Wednesday the 13th.
Best time was a 15.466 @ 88.75 MPH.

Here is a pic taken a little while ago. Not bad for being my grandmother’s car before it was mine. Let me know what you think and enjoy.

What a slow old car :lol

Needs pics with tint! Glad to see you finally posted matt.

my friends got a fiero with your motor in it, thing fuckin books… Heard you can make these things real fast.

GP BUDDIEZ

they definitely have balls. pretty tourqey. too bad school and whatnot drains all my money or i would definitely do some serious exhaust, headers, cam, spray, and whatever else i could.

really not a fan of superchargers except if a top swap came around at the right price. and turbo … well that would be an undertaking and most likely leave me with a blown tranny a few thousand miles later.

yea i dont have any good pics with the tint. i need to go back home, detail it, and then borrow my dad’s camera which is some crazy canon digital slr.

Theres a few people on here with good cameras if you want a photoshoot, you’d have to talk to them though, one is CFD Productions the other is Killer Blackbird.

ill take it into consideration. but if i get the chance to detail it before the weekend ill take pics when i go home this weekend. :tbu

You’re smarter than the car makes you look. Save your money now, stick to school and buy something fast when you’re making the big bucks.

I believe “whatnot” is code for something…hmmmmmm

welcomeee! :slight_smile:

One day not too long ago I was walking out of Rite Aid on Hoosick Street and you were parked at the entrance, you got in your car and put it to the boards and proceeded to stunt around the parking lot. Not that I care much about their well being, but there were several african americans also walking through said parking lot that you could have struck. You drove recklessly to the point where I said “what a fuckin’ tool”. FYI, your car sucks and DOES NOT have balls.

That’s my story, and it’s a true one.

Nick you may be correct.

Thanks sweatynready.

And let the haters hate. I knew they would come out sooner rather than later.

you are such an ass! hhahahah LOVE IT!

dont take anything to heart on here kid… just dont let people see you driving like an asshole! :lol

This car sucks

bobby you are a douche :slight_smile:

haha

High.

Believe me I won’t. I got the car for free so I’m curious to see what the haters have to say. And I really doubt I did that in that tiny RiteAid parking lot… are you talking about the new one next to Hoosick and 15th or the older one further up Hoosick?