New kid from Monroeville

What’s up guys, I just joined from Monroeville. I just turned 16 a few months ago and am still on my learners permit, can’t wait to get my license. After years of saving up money, I finally bought my first car, a 1990 240sx S13 fastback. It’s got a ka24e sohc w/ 120k miles, OBX headers, a custom exhaust (not a fart cannon), a Fidanza aluminum lightweight flywheel, an Exedy clutch and a 5 spd swap. All this was done by the previous owner, as I don’t know a whole lot about cars yet.

I hang out with a couple of my friends at the miracle mile and am starting to learn a little more about cars, but I’m beginning to realize they got no clue in hell what they’re talking about. So hopefully I’ll be able to learn so more from u guys and meet some cool people to hang out with.

I need to get better at driving a stick though :hs:

Welcome, but it begs the question…is your 240 all one color? Don’t see many of those…:ugh:

Why yessir it is. I hate seeing a 240sx with difference color body panels…makes em look like shit in my opinion.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/DSC01022.jpg
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/DSC01031.jpg

Wow that is pretty clean, must not be from PA. When are you takin the lift kit off? haha Welcome to the board…

Welcome !

welcome

Yeah, I went all the way out to Lancaster county to get a clean one. And my next upgrade is definitely going to be some lowering springs.

wow nice find. welcome

Welcome… It needs Racing Stripes

thats because your hanging out with the wrong group at miracle mile. Old heads ftw. Twisted expressions ,that other group , and Exceeding the limits ftl. Welcome to the forum. Dont let them paint your car. They have ruined a couple already

Welcome

RacecaR

The fact that there are even “groups” with names, let alone retarded ones, is fucking stupid. I’m going to start a club called “Hurtin’ Parking Lotz”, so I can represent a parking lot while I’m in a parking lot Yo!! :kekegay:

x2. I just refer to us as the old heads because some of us have been up there since the start of time. Not me but ive been hanging there for about 6 years.

Lol I just hang out with a bunch of my friends in their trucks. Nobody I know really considers themselves a group. But I’m glad that now I know who to stay away from.

Welcome to Pittspeed.

that would be exceeding the limits truck club

GOD DAMN! lol. Oh well I’ll make new friends. Where do u guys hang out at?

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

We are usually on the other side of the parking lot lol. Those kids on that side tend to do stupid shit constantly and get people kicked out. Granted they have just been booting people for being there the last few times ive been up.