Shift Happens

I found it to be a pretty interesting watch/read.

i haven’t watched it yet…but does it involve skunk?

wtf? how would it involve me?

are you saying you dont remember blowing up your engine from downshifting?

Not too sharp today eh? lol

Shift?

5 to 2?

Shift happens?

lollercoaster :slight_smile:

:wow:

Eh, I was impressed until it started talking about computers exceeding the ability of the human brain. The truth of the matter is that we don’t have a fucking clue about the depths of the ability of our brains. Case in point: My fiance’s grandmother has had several strokes. She recovered fully from her second one. Walking, talking, couldn’t even tell that she had a stroke. Years later she had a CAT scan done and found that HALF HER BRAIN WAS DEAD.

Although I was impressed by “We are living in exponential times.” I’ve never heard it put that way, but I like it. Very accurate.

they missed a slide.

evolution. skynet will be fully operational by 2010. /chime in terminator theme.

but for real, i spoke to someone about this on a plane home from beijing last month… when you think about it, China/India will soon trump the US.

:lol:

i still dont know why people bring it up…

it was over 2 years ago…

let it go

Yep, open economy + huge educated workforce = win

and motivated.

Good point. That might be the most important part. Hungry = more productive than fat and full.

guys lay off skunk, he’s walking around the office crying now

look what you guys did :slight_smile:

lol

lol he just pulled a flateau and spilled his coffee all over himself!

:lol: He Dos’d himself with coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll kill u both

and no i didnt spill anything on myself…

i have nothing in front of me rightnow

Oh shit a second definition for the verb “Dos.”

:word:

But maybe its just because I am not a nerd…but I don’t quite understand there ever being a computer capable of more than the human brain. If created by humans it could never be smarter than the creator. Unless they built a computer to capable of identifying what humans wouldn’t think of and basically the computer would create another computer. But again…I am lucky my computer has windows 95 on it.