shift linkage need B series for civic

Like it says I need shift linkage for a B series for my eg coupe

You have 6 WTB/FS threads on the frist page alone. Brilliant

cool unless you got what i need stay out of my thread…i have seen other people do the same thing

i have your shift linkage and all of this stuff too :slight_smile:

i am fully parting my 93 civic si hatch if you are interested in anything i have listed feel free to call or text me for questions or pictures i will send them to you asap at (305-509-1215) it is a florida number so dont let the area code make u think i live too far away i am not even an hour away from johnstown and 20 minutes from altoona the parts i have all listed are make offers please be reasonable with offers the motor has not even 5 miles on it all i needed was tuned and it would of been but i got a house and too many responsibilities and no time for it anymore. and i donot expect to get what i have in it.

aeromotive a-1000 fuel pump bolted into a custom welded ek tank with the prepump and inline filters all -an10 fuel line
aem fuel rail
luvfab mini me equal length exhaust manifold with 44mm vband flange
tial 44mm v-band wastegate
3" 4 bolt downpipe
3" cat back stainless steel exhaust
golden eagle intake manifold
hondata intake gasket
fully built h22a closed deck block with cp 9.5-1 compression pistons, eagle h-beam rods, acl race bearings, cometic head gasket, super tech springs and retainers, comp stage 2 turbo cams, golden eagle adjustable cam gears and a kevlar timing belt
full race 70 mm throttle body
tilton twindisk clutch and flywheel -b-series
hydrolic internal slave cylinder and all stainless steel braided line to the master cylinder - b-series
h-b kit and all hardware except for the intermediate shaft bracket that u can get online for 50 dollars
triple pod pillar
completly solid alluminum radiator
hondata s300 with boost by gear antilag and all the options u can get with the s300 includeing the electronic boost controller never even taken outta package was gonna let the dynoshop hook it up.
last but not least my shell. it is a black cherry civic si hatchback with sunroof and manual doors there is 2 dents on the hood and 1 rust hole on both sides in the rear quarter panels no bigger than the size of a nickel but the primer up on the top of the car is starting to fade i have owned the car twice now i dont like seein it go at all but life must go on :confused:
i beleive i am missing some stuff please feel free to ask for any other parts u would think i may have i already sold the intercooler all pipeing b.o.v. injectors f.p.r and turbo
i also have a 10 lb nitrous tank never filled just the tank and brackets no lines or anything if anyone is in need of one of them also

what do you want for the shell and the linkage