Shift518 Anniversary

Id be down as long as its not the week end of h20

I’d be down so long as everyone does not take the bowling seriously and does the above mentioned shenanigans.

Umm, why is JClark your avatar?

I am not sure why I just LOLed at this…

Adam you are such a destructive polish boy…

Well I dont conform to just bowling in straight lines, I thought you could appreciate that chodewhistler

I enjoy reading his posts so I shall honor him via avatar

What a debacle this would be.

This would be EPIC, I should be able to go as well!

Cool idea guys - weekend after karting would work better, but whatever is good for the members…

bowling alley or titty bar. Either suits this forum quite well

Okay so, since you clown’s seem interested i’ll stop at Latham Bowl tomorrow after work and see if i can get us a group rate or whatever… and when i get around to it i’ll start a list so i can see exactly how many lanes we might be needing.

subject to change, but as of now i’m gonna say Friday Oct, 23rd for a date. I’ll see what the manager says, and might end up changing to Sat… and will figure out a time.

Good looks…

BTW leagues may be starting up for Fall, but they’re usually over by 8:30 PM. Saturday leagues should be over by then as well.

Good estimate might be 4 people a lane so the game doesn’t go ridiculously slow (not that it will matter with the alcohol flowing)

yah for sure, tell people to post if they can attend… so i can try to guestimate how many we may end up with.

I know the leagues at Latham Bowl are usually over by 9, or just after. One of the nights is “rock n’ bowl”… thought it was saturday, so we may want to do that. They have a DJ and stupid prizes… colored pins, highschool girls, all the things we are into. i know last time i was there it was $17 per person… so i’m hoping that if i can get 30-40 peolpe to go, they will make it worth our while. If not we can find somewhere else.

DEF there!

i could prolly be there but its cutting into my half price apps and $2 drafts!!!

Definately dont want anything to do with rock and bowl. Just a bunch of 15 year old trouble makers at those kind of things.

Shift Bday FTW!

swift can u set it up for sat night? I cant stay long friday night because i got work sat morning and its a drive for us out there which you already know lol. If so you can count Rubin,Seamus, and I in, and possibly Pimpin thanks

im also in

in