Shops for IC piping?

Anyone know of a good shop to get my FMIC piping made? I don’t wanna pay a huge amount of money and taking my car to Calgary is out of the question (sorry Garage S13.)

Also need my BOV welded on…

I would say PM legendboy on beyond. Tell him your my buddy he will hook you up. Thats if you end up having to come to Calgary!

Any good welding shop with a tig should be able to help you out I would think.

I’m not sure if you’ve seen my friend’s red Miata, he had his piping custom made at Lightspeed in Red Deer. Still a road trip, but only half as long.

If you’re interested, call Cam Koole @ 403-346-7960. Oh BTW he dynotuned my car and definitely knows his stuff 8)

:smiley: PM me Dave.

I need a BOV flange made and welded to my piping as well. along with a vacuum nipple(which I can’t find at any shops). I was quoted about $80 (one hours work) to weld a nipple and flange onto my piping! that seems kind of high! Let me know how your experience goes and Maybe i’ll come down there and get mine done there too.

garages13… make the trip!!!@#!@#

Cheap, and powdercoated. The quote I got was almost half of what another shop gave me…

thanks man…not to boast but our prices are cheaper then other shops…we are just working hard to get piping and shit in stock so that it is even cheaper for you guys!

fuck it! garage S13 all the way!!!

Thanks for all the replies. No FMIC for me this year. Sold it to invest in some more camera gear. :E